1. Play Framework: Real-world production experiences? stackoverflow.com
Has anyone used the Play framework for a reasonably complex or large, deployed production app yet? If so, I would like to hear what the pros and cons of that experience ...
2. play framework production version includes source codes stackoverflow.com
I can see source code in production version of play framework based applicaton? Do I need it? Can it be removed in production version?
3. Play in Production - Secure cannot be resolved to a type stackoverflow.com
I have developed a little program for myself. After testing and finishing it locally I now wanted to put it on my server. I get this error:
Compilation error ...
4. How to setup Play!Framework Production on Mac Server? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to setup play to run in production mode on a mac server. Is there a specific way to get the mac server to link to the broadcasting port that play ...
5. Playframework route file: Separate Production routes from Dev routes stackoverflow.com
Is there a way in Play to annotate routes to inform that a certain section/group routes is only available in dev or prod mode
6. Playframework cannot read database table on production? stackoverflow.com
I use play 1.2.1 to generate my war app. I use tomcat 6 in production with mysql 5 db. I've created my database, and importing all local tables to production database. After I ...
7. How to safely use a "catch all" in production mode? stackoverflow.com
Play Framework has the file routes. This file list all the routes needed by the application. By default, the route file has a line: