2. Need idea for general view mode differentiation stackoverflow.com
I am creating a web application that will have 2 view modes. One mode is just normal web site. The other view mode will be as a facebook app. In facebook, ...
3. How do I use data stored in a Blob as a view? stackoverflow.com
We're currently doing a project that accepts user-provided html and has our own injected into it. This perfectly matches Play's abilities. However, I am at a loss as to ...
4. How to put Play! controllers in an arbitrary sub-package stackoverflow.com
I'm using the Play Framework for a web app in Java. I'd like to put an Account controller in an "account" subpackage, for example:
5. Is there an eclipse plugin for editing PlayFramework views? stackoverflow.com
I really love Play! It has great features but still I'm missing some basis advantages of code editing. For example, I'm used to Eclipse and I would really like to continue ...
6. doubt about implementing search facility in playframework stackoverflow.com
I have a web app which has 3 page views.
7. How do you make a view that works with both HTML & Ajax request? stackoverflow.com
8. Is there a way to point a controller method to an arbitrary view? stackoverflow.com
I want to have multiple controller methods point to a single view. the Messages controller will have two methods, newMsg and newMsgWithParent that each point to app/views/newMsg.html, and the view will ...
9. Play! CRUD module overwrite new view stackoverflow.com
How do you overwrite the "new" view of the CRUD module, I've tried
But I get the following error:
10. Play! framefork renders incorrectly arguments from a controller to a view stackoverflow.com
My controller action:
A part of my view:
12. Play Framework config value in view stackoverflow.com
How can I access the value
13. Play Framework date in view stackoverflow.com
What is the best way to add a dynamic date (year) in a Play Framework view. I want to add a copyright at the bottom of the page, but I ...
14. PlayFramework. JSONP view. How? stackoverflow.com
I need that controller return JSONP response. Something like this:
I know, that PlayFramework can send response as html Template, JSON, XML... but how ...
15. Can I escape a multi-line snippet in the view? stackoverflow.com
I need to generate an multi-line HTML snippet, to be escaped and presented to the user. This is the raw HTML I want the user to get:
16. How to define a html subtemplate inside a PlayFramework view? stackoverflow.com
From a master html template I'm calling