1. Portlet redirect question coderanch.com
Hi all, I've got a way of making the portlet to redirect to another website. The URL is configured via the edit mode. Once it's configured to be redirected to another website, the administrator is not able to change the URL anymore because as soon as the portlet is displayed, it's redirected. I know I could do this by providing some ...
2. Redirecting to an outside URL from HandlerInterceptor coderanch.com
3. how do redirect to my page ??? coderanch.com
hi, i have created one new label in portal server.after inisde that label created one new page.edit this page layout and add one portlet using add portlets option. my requirement is type a URL in a browser display that porltet page without portal login. i gave the URL something lik this http://localhost:10038/wps/myportal/test this URL defaultly redirect to Portal Login page.after give ...
4. How to redirect to any other portlet on clicking Normal or Maximized icon of portlet coderanch.com
This is not a correct requirement. "Min/Max" should do what its meant to do. Use inter portlet communication or have some other triggering mechanism. Its hard enough for end user to understand and work with portal and if we change universal behaviors or Standard Operating Procedures; its only gonna confuse end users.
5. Redirecting or Forwarding to another Portlet with Params coderanch.com
Hi , I am trying to redirect(invoke the processAction of the current portlet) to a different portlet from a hyperlink in a portlet with some params . Please let me know the best way to achieve this . My Env : IBM Portal 6.1 JSF Portlet Is there a way to use
6. How to create redirection in .htaccess? coderanch.com
7. Portlet redirect coderanch.com
Actually, my use case is simple. 1) user enters values in 2 fields in one portlet 2) On click of the button, the user should be taken to new portlet (in a different WAR) along with the entered values. I can construct the URL to got to portlet2 in the backing bean when hte portlet is first displayed and make a ...