1. Custom .NET authentication, membership, profile provider for portlets? stackoverflow.com
I am wondering if it is possible to leverage the Authentication, Membership, and/or Profile provider features in .NET to help integrate .NET web apps into my company's enterprise portal. In ...
2. Authentication in flex portlets stackoverflow.com
Can anyone help me for the following? I want to have flex portlets side by side with JSP portlets. How can we implement the authentication mechanism? [ Authentication will be handled by ...
3. disabling jetpseed authentication coderanch.com
4. request authentication coderanch.com
Hello all, I have a small query. Suppose you have a very secured site. Now after the user has logged in, the user copies the URL from the address bar of the browser. Then in the same browser window user opens another site (google.com). Now the user pastes the copied URL in the address bar . Here the request is bypassing ...
5. SecurityException: Failed to authenticate coderanch.com
I am able to compile and deploy all of the example w/o errors. When I go to run the test client using following command, I get error: ant test ERROR :
6. How to achieve Authentication coderanch.com
7. Jetspeed with Active Directory Authentication coderanch.com