1. Integrating Alfresco Flexspaces with JBOSS portal stackoverflow.com
We're working on a development of a JBoss portal. As part of the functionality, we need to integrate it with Alfresco, using a portlet. Both (portal and Alfresco) will connect to ...
2. Handle PortletException in JSR-168 stackoverflow.com
How can I catch and handle the PortletException thrown by GenericPortlet.doView()? I'd like to show a custom error page or custom message in JBoss portal if this exception is thrown for ...
3. Can I add a java portlet to an existing java Web App? stackoverflow.com
I'm building a webapp that uses jboss-seam with jsf, facelets and rich faces, running on top of jboss AS 5.1. I would like to add a portlet area where I could ...
4. Problem deploying portlets on JBoss Portal 2.7.2: Not a canonical value stackoverflow.com
I just downloaded the JBoss Portal Server 2.7.2 (JBoss Portal + JBoss AS 4.2.3 bundle to be precise) and tried deploying portlets just as the SimpleHelloWorld provided in the samples. The ...
5. Deploy VisiFire On JBoss Portal stackoverflow.com
I am trying to improve my JBoss Portal dashboard using some analytical charting tools then I found VisiFire. So I started to investigate how I could deploy a simple VisiFire page ...
6. how to create a child page in jboss portal stackoverflow.com
how to create a child page in jboss portal. I have following structure in my *pages-object.xml. I need to create a 2 pages two hold 2 portlets under Home page. Please ...
7. Adding custom property to every HTTP header in portlet stackoverflow.com
I can't add the tag
8. How to implement dashboard/portlet view in Java? stackoverflow.com
I have a Web Application that has a traditional menu based layout. I would like to flatten it out into a dashboard style view with each menu items appearing as a ...
9. How to aggreaget two portlet in one portal in Jboss Portal? coderanch.com
10. jboss error coderanch.com
11. JBoss Portlets coderanch.com
12. Using Timer in JBOSS coderanch.com
13. Problems in Deploying Portlets in JBoss 2.2 Portal + AS coderanch.com
Hi, In one of the xml file you have to change the default portal name to your portal name . I have done that but I dont remember clearly . Even on the default portal on the left handside portlet one can see there deployed portal OR on the tabs which are provided . It would be better of if one ...
14. RAD and JBOSS coderanch.com
So, where do you post the reasons you're moving to JBoss from WebSphere 6? It's not even like you're on a relic of a version. I'm curious. You absolutely can use RAD to produce applications for JBoss. IBM's Rational Application Developer (IRAD) is a fully J2EE compliant rapid application development environment, and its spits out fully compliant J2EE EAR files. One ...
15. how to use portlet preferences in jboss coderanch.com
16. how to use portlet preferences in jboss coderanch.com
17. jboss portlets coderanch.com
18. Doubt on the xml files that should be present in jboss portal server coderanch.com
I'm not a JBoss guy, but I do know JSR168. The web-inf folder will have the portlet.xml file, and the standard web.xml file. You can write the files from scratch, but that's painful. Sometimes its nice to start with a blank war. Here are a bunch of sample portlets you can download and look at. They are all JSR168 compliant. Open ...
19. How to run "Hello World" portlet in JBoss Portlet Server coderanch.com
20. PORTLETS WITH JBOSS coderanch.com
21. Possibility to access JBoss portal in different languages coderanch.com
22. jboss portlet coderanch.com
23. jboss portlet coderanch.com
24. Can I use aspectj in jboss ? coderanch.com
25. Jetspeed 2.1.2 on JBoss 4.2.2 coderanch.com
26. JBoss 4.2.1 coderanch.com
Hello friends, i am facing one problem with jboss4.2.1...my client is running on some other machine and jboss server is running on some other machine, while i am trying to run the application deployed in server, it is giving me the error like "server
27. Issue in starting JBoss Portal coderanch.com
28. Jboss4.2.2 configuration coderanch.com
29. Example JBoss portal site coderanch.com
30. JBoss and SSL web pages attempt to download as files coderanch.com
After much playing around with generating the certificate with the keytool, and various configurations of the JBoss server.xml, I finally succeeded in getting JBoss to stop blowing up completely and open the JBoss home pages on port 8443. When I attempt to open my app, Firefox attempts to download it as a file. I should note this app uses Seam as ...
31. how to return to original page after onclick normal in jboss portal coderanch.com
32. region in jboss portal coderanch.com
33. Jboss portlet Size coderanch.com
I toally agree. But in my case we are having 5 portlets on the portal page. The default view ( or the landing page) of each of the portlet occupies very little space on the browser. Since I have not specified any size for the portlet it just renders the portlet window as per the content of the default view. This ...
34. jboss character encoding problem coderanch.com
35. JBoss & Webservice coderanch.com
36. Locked Myself Out of JBoss Portal coderanch.com
I'm evaluating the JBoss Portal and am attempting to create a portal for a subset of users. While trying to adjust permissions to only allow a user to see a certain set of pages I managed to take away all permissions to the default page (at least I think that's what I did) so I am unable to even access the ...
37. JBOSS Webserver Admin Require in India coderanch.com
Hi All, This is Shabbir from Collabera we have an excellent job opportunity at Collabera and wanted to check if anybody interested on this. About Collabera (www.collabera.com ) Collabera (formerly GCI) is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions firms worldwide. We work with leading Global 2000 firms from the Financial Services, Manufacturing & Retail, Technology, Communications ...
38. jboss drools interview question. coderanch.com
39. Jboss portal preferences coderanch.com
40. JBoss 4.2.3 Resource Folder Configuration coderanch.com
Greetings! I am currently using JBoss 4.2.3 and have a configuration question. For my application I have a folder with a several XML and PDF files that are used by the application. These files need to be in a different folder then where JBoss is installed. With my currently knowledge of JBoss I will have to place these files inside \JBOSS_HOME\bin\. ...
41. How to access jboss5.0.0 GA mbeans through jconsole coderanch.com
42. JBoss Portal Server coderanch.com
Hi I guess this is the aplication server version, but I wnat to know the stable version of portal server. I guess 4.3 is the latest. Can you please confirm? Also what is the 2.7 version because i read that this is also JSR 286 compliant like Enterprise version 4.3 and i guess it is the latest development version. What is ...
43. IDE for JBoss Portal Server coderanch.com
44. How to get start with Jboss Portal development? coderanch.com
45. JBoss Portal Ajax Issue on Consumer side coderanch.com
46. How to export portlets using jboss portal server 2.7.2 ? coderanch.com
Dear All, I am newbie to jboss portal server development. I have been using the default portlet instance for long time and now i have created my own portal pages and created some instance and made some changes in my development area. However I need to make these changes available in server, how can it be done..? Instead of doing it ...
47. Search Engine for jboss portal coderanch.com
48. Costomize the jboss portal default page based on users coderanch.com
49. Configuring jboss portal server to listen to apache using proxypass..? coderanch.com
Dear All, Currently i am having one application running in plain jboss, and another jboss portal server running in same machine.... for now i have configured the port numbers to be different so that jboss portal and jboss server does not conflict... if supposey jboss uses port 8080, i changed the jboss portal uses 8484, in that way i have configured. ...
50. Better caching mechanism for Jboss portal coderanch.com
51. Help with ERROR whit deploy portlet in JBoss Portal coderanch.com
52. JBoss Portal Problem... coderanch.com
HTTP Status 500 - type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NullPointerException org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.PortalServlet.service(PortalServlet.java:278) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803) org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96) root cause java.lang.NullPointerException org.jboss.portal.core.impl.model.portal.PersistentPortalObjectContainer.getObjectNode(PersistentPortalObjectContainer.java:252) org.jboss.portal.core.impl.model.portal.AbstractPortalObjectContainer.getContext(AbstractPortalObjectContainer.java:112) org.jboss.portal.core.impl.model.portal.AbstractPortalObjectContainer.getContext(AbstractPortalObjectContainer.java:81) org.jboss.portal.core.model.portal.DefaultPortalCommandFactory.doMapping(DefaultPortalCommandFactory.java:72) org.jboss.portal.core.controller.Controller.handle(Controller.java:252) org.jboss.portal.server.RequestControllerDispatcher.invoke(RequestControllerDispatcher.java:51) org.jboss.portal.common.invocation.Invocation.invokeNext(Invocation.java:131) org.jboss.portal.common.invocation.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:157) org.jboss.portal.server.servlet.PortalServlet.service(PortalServlet.java:252) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803) org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96) note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the JBossWeb/2.0.1.GA logs. JBossWeb/2.0.1.GA
53. Jboss Portal : Load sequence of portlets coderanch.com
54. Hiding a JBoss portlet coderanch.com
55. Deplyment on Jboss AS coderanch.com
Hi all, I'm new to Jboss AS and developer studio. I'm trying to deploy the simplest app but no luck. Here's what I did: opened Developer Studio 3.0.1 GA (the latest) and started a Seam Web Project. I didn't do anything else in the project. I simply started AS 6.0 and chose Run On Server. But it fails with the following ...
56. Error Handling configuration on JBoss Portal coderanch.com
57. Jboss portal - attribute passing between 2 EAR files coderanch.com
58. displaying own webpages in jboss portals coderanch.com
60. JBOSS sample portlet coderanch.com
I am trying to run a sample Jboss portlet i am using jboss-portal-2.6.8.GA ,Jboss-5.1.0. server i have deployed jboss-portal.sar,portal-basic-samples.sar into my Jboss-5.1.0.-jdk\server\default\deploy directory But i am getting following errors what am i doing wrong.Iam using a sqlserver db DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES: Deployment "JBossTimerServiceFactory" is missing the following dependencies: Dependency "jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured") ...
61. Netbeans 6.9 and gatein 3.2 jboss 5.1 GA coderanch.com