1. Uniquely identify an instance of a JSR-168 portlet stackoverflow.com
I am writing a JSR-168 portlet that can be added to a container multiple times. Each container (Liferay, JBoss, etc.) has its own internal way of differentiating between multiple instantiations of ...
2. How to make a JSR-168 portlet with a chart? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to make a JSR-168 portlet with a chart. Studying about it i can run some portlets in NetBeans with portlet-container but i have to make some charts to run ...
3. CSS best practice for portlets stackoverflow.com
I need to redone existing project CSSs' - more than 5 files, which describes all our porlets UI to standard CSS file,called portlet-spec-1.0.css So, I've found one specification for this: http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/UPC/JSR-168+PLT.C+CSS+Style+Definitions This ...
4. How to change portlet mode outside processAction (jsr168)? stackoverflow.com
I'm writing mail client portlet. I would like to show portlet in edit mode for new user and don't allow change this mode while user filling html form.
5. Are there any code analysis tools for portlets, or any tools for checking that portlets are JSR-168 compliant? stackoverflow.com
I need a way to check that developers are complying to JSR-168 when writing their portlet code, before they check it in. Is there any way of doing this? Any tools ...
6. is there any jsr-168 weblog portlet available ? coderanch.com
7. learing how to code JSR168 portlets and portals coderanch.com
Hey, some shameless self-promotion here. I just put together a new website full of portlet tutorials. What do you get when you merge JSR 168 portlets with free online tutorials? Well, I figured portorials was a good name, so I registered it, and now it points to my site: www.portorials.com Anyways, it's a list of multimedia tutorials, starting off with the ...
8. Is there a good source of JSR-168 portlets ? coderanch.com
9. JSR168 Cooperative Portlet and Credential Vault coderanch.com
Can anybody has a tutorial or example for implementing JSR168 cooperative portlets in the websphere Portal ? And i am not able to understand the flow of Credential Valut specially how to implement Single Sign On in Websphere Portal v 5.1? I would be thankful if somebody tells the inner details for credential vault behaviour implementaion in Websphere Portal with live ...
10. How to make ajax call to jsr168 portlets? coderanch.com
Hi All, I am trying to make an ajax call to portlets. It works fine to some extents. The scenario is something like this: I have A.jsp from which I am making an ajax call to PortletA. It does all the actions and fetches all the data from a database but the problem is that after that I want to display ...
11. JSR168 Guide coderanch.com
12. generic certification related to portals JSR168 coderanch.com
I had a query regarding exams 399 and 824 of IBM certification....I wanted to know which would be more beneficial ...considering I am not going to be workin in IBM software although want to learn the JSR 168 spec thoroughly...basically which one of these exams is more generic and personnally beneficial for a person who might not get to work on ...
13. Calender Portlet using jsr168 coderanch.com
14. Help to find out opensource JSR-168 Calender Portlet. coderanch.com
I am developing a JSR 168 calender portlet with database support which i need to deploy it in websphere Portal server 6.0v. Required calender portlet functionalities are: a) Adding Holidays to the Calander. b) Adding events to the Calander. c) Other basic Calander functionalities. Please let me know of any portlets which can be used for this functionality. If anybody has ...
15. How can i Get Client's IP Address in JSR168 Portlets coderanch.com
16. How to disable portlet caching in JSR168 portlets? coderanch.com
I have 2 pages in my portal that points to the same portlet (but with different portlet preferences). I have an issue where the page gets cached and when you click between the 2 pages, it doesnt reload properly with the updated portlet preferences. Is there a way I can disable caching? This is in Websphere Portal 6.1. Thanks!
17. Portlet Preferences - JSR-168: Weblogic9.2 forums.oracle.com
created a jsr-168 portlet and using PortletPreferences. Can read value easily from portlet.xml but i am getting exception when I try to change this preferences. This exception is throw when i call the store() method. Exception is-------------- java.io.IOException: [EJB:010160]Security Violation: User: '
18. jsr168 portlet problem forums.oracle.com