1. How to get executing job's name? stackoverflow.com
In my application I have a static class (singleton) that needs to be initialized with some environmental variables that's used through out my layers, I'm calling it my applicationContext. That in ...
2. Is there any way to avoid putting business logic in Execute method and define say 4 functions for different business logics stackoverflow.com
Is there any way to define say 4 functions in our job class (which implements the
3. Quartz job stops executing on jboss 5.0 stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with quartz job. The job executes every 15 seconds, but periodically it stops execution for a few minutes, then the following exception is thrown
4. Will a Quartz CIFilter create a different output whether executed on GPU or CPU? stackoverflow.com
I'm stuck with a problem on CIFilters and applying them. Either the filter is only applied to 1/3 of an image (GPU) or the filter is only working only once (CPU). ...
5. Quartz: run task once a day,without repeatInterval stackoverflow.com
6. Multiple job execute from same class forums.terracotta.org
Yes. To Quartz, as "Job instance" is not related to the job class. An instance is defined and given a name by a JobDetail. You can create jobs with names "bob", "joe" and "frank", all referencing the same job class (all doing the same work). You can make variations on the work they do by giving "bob", "joe" and "frank" different ...
7. Executing Job once on startup and then on interval forums.terracotta.org
I have a job that I'd like to execute immediately on startup and then on interval. Is the easiest way to do this with two triggers -- one volatile and one non-volatile, repeating? I'm in a clustered environment using the database job store and to avoid simultaneous executions the job is stateful.
8. Error while executing the Runnable: forums.terracotta.org
Hi All I am using Quartz 1.8.0 in clustered mode. We have 1 Thread and use Oracle JobStoreTx. Spring framework 2.5.6 is used. We ran into this error with bad connection when Quartz could not rollback due to bad connection and scheduler got stuck. We had to restart the server to get it to work Is that a bug with QuartzScheduler? ...
9. How to interrupt or delete a specific job instance which is being executed ? forums.terracotta.org
Accessing database and manually deleting jobs isn't recommended. You can either: 1) Use your quartz scheduler instance to stop those jobs (easy, ask me for help if you need one). 2) Have another instance, depends on your application architecture and have this instance stop those jobs. * Option 2 is available if you both schedulers are using the same storage or ...
10. Submit job and execute scheduler on different machines forums.terracotta.org
Sure, there are two options: 1- Run the scheduler on the machine that will execute the jobs, and enable the config options that instruct it to make itself available via RMI. Then on the other machine use the RMI client to schedule the jobs. There's an example of this that ships with Quartz in the examples directory. 2- Instantiate the scheduler ...
11. Trigger is being deleted after last execute. forums.terracotta.org
I have a Job with a Trigger wich will be executed only once at a specific time and it will not be reexecuted any more. The Job is stored in a Database. F.e. Cron trigger with expression "0 31 13 15 * ? 2010". It will be executed only once. I noticed that after it executes, it is deleted from the ...
12. How to add an extra trigger from execute() method forums.terracotta.org
Here is my question. Please suggest ... 1. I am scheduling a job that will trigger 15 mins from current time (single Tigger) 2. When the job triggers ... in the execute() method I call some business logic 3. Based on my business logic I may need to Trigger the same job again after 5 mins. 4. How can I trigger ...
13. Lots of queries executed by quartz and any way to limit it? forums.terracotta.org
Dear All, I have used quartz in my application, hosted in a clustered environment. I have only one job that should run once in a week. The job is not very critical either , means even if it fails, its ok to run in the next week. Since my application is deployed in clustered environment, I have referred to this URL ...
14. CronTriggerBeans execute more times than configured forums.terracotta.org
Hello, I am using CronTriggerBean + CronExpressions to schedule two jobs with Spring. Both of them are suppossed to execute on tuesdays, one at 2:00 and the other at 2:30. The CronExpressions are the next:
15. how to define trigger randam execute one times everyday from 8:00 to 10:00 ? forums.terracotta.org
I'm not sure I understand your question... how can the trigger fire one time from 8:00 to 10:00 ? that's a time range, not a given time to fire. If you want it to fire every day at 8:00, and are using a Cron schedule, then the cron expression would be: 0 0 8 * * ?
16. Unable to execute a simple hello world program using quartz forums.terracotta.org
Is quartz jar in your classpath? Also, your demo will likely not work because you went scheduler a job 60 secs in future, but then shutdown it immediately afterward. You will never see your job executed. Try put Thread.sleep(70*1000L); before shutdown. In real situation, Quartz is intend to run continually as a server background process.
17. unschedule job while executing, but not current executing instance forums.terracotta.org
Hello. I am facing the following problem: I used CronTrigger to schedule jobs that should execute only N times. Since the CronTrigger does not support number of executions, I schedule it without setting the property EndTimeUtc. This would execute the job forever. However, I count every instance of execution and when i see the Nth execution time, after the job executes, ...
18. How to only scheduler the quartz job (not executing)? forums.terracotta.org
Hi All, In my company, we have two weblogic application for all quartz jobs. One application is only for scheduler the job (we don't want the job to be executed in this application), and the other application is for job executing. I tried to user the quartz to scheduler (without executing method: scheduler.start() in my java code) the job, the job ...
19. Tow Quartz-Worker executing same job twice forums.terracotta.org
We have implemented quartz for scheduling.Every job produced have different key.It was working fine till now. Yesterday we come through a problem as same job is being executed twice or thrice(no particular behaviour) by two different Quartz-Worker threads. We cant make thread pool size one as we need concurrent jobs. One noticeable thing about our scheduled job is that it reschedules(daily, ...
20. How to execute a job immediately when the server is restarted? forums.terracotta.org
21. Cron expression for executing job every hour. + quartz scheduler coderanch.com
22. Trouble executing quartz scheduler forums.oracle.com