1. RabbitMQ subscriber notification in .NET stackoverflow.com
We are using MSMQ right now with WCF activation feature, it enables us not to pull queue to read messages. It like push message to application. As we are looking at ...
3. How to get SimpleRpcClient.Call() to be a blocking call to achieve synchronous communication with RabbitMQ? stackoverflow.com
In the .NET version (2.4.1) of RabbitMQ the RabbitMQ.Client.MessagePatterns.SimpleRpcClient has a Call() method with these signatures:
4. Alternatives to RabbitMQ for .NET centric shop? stackoverflow.com
I need a reliable messaging solution. It looks like RabbitMQ would address the needs of my application. However, my environment is not well suited to deploying Erlang and Mnesia ...
6. How to make RabbitMQ gracefully recover from dropped connections stackoverflow.com
I am coming from the MSMQ world so forgive me if I am missing something obvious. Is there a way to make RabbitMQ gracefully attempt to reconnect to a connection that has ...
7. RabbitMQ consumer as windows service stackoverflow.com
i have a rabbitmq consumer application in .net, which runs perfectly as a console applicaiton. but if i deploy that as a windows service i am getting the following error.