1. JBoss default HTML errors and REST webservice application stackoverflow.com
I have a REST based webservice that was originally deployed to WebSphere and errors were being returned properly as we expected (HTTP Status code plus a text message in the response ...
2. Java design question on which framework to use? JBoss, Rest, etc stackoverflow.com
I'm interested in creating a client/server app in java, but not certain which framework to use. Here are simple scenarios to check disk space: Scenario 1 1. A user would click on a ...
3. JBoss RESTEasy Unable to scan WEB-INF for JAX-RS annotations stackoverflow.com
I just added JAX-RS web services to my project in MyEclipse and did my export/deploy to jboss 6/jdk 1.6, but I keep getting this error and I have no clue why ...
4. How to make REST call to JBOSS issue tracker stackoverflow.com
I am using the JBoss issue tracker for my project. Does anybody know how I can make a REST call to JBoss bugs (JIRA system).
5. SOAP and REST Webservice with one implementation in JEE stackoverflow.com
is it possible (JEE, JBoss 6) to cleverly annotate Java code to provide both RESTful and SOAP webservices without implementing two methods? I'm thinking about:
6. JBoss AS7 + RestEasy : How to enable a custom MessageBodyReader using @Provider did nothing stackoverflow.com
I have a wierd problem. I'm using @Provider to annote my Mapper Exception and it's work fine, but when I'm using it to annote the class below it won't work at ...
7. Send object to restful service stackoverflow.com
I am using restEasy(Restful implementation for jboss) ejb3.0, Jboss5.1.1 AS I did restful service which accepting simple object. this is at the server side:
8. REST services in JBOSS coderanch.com
9. Binding error when implementing rest ws on netbeans but uses jboss coderanch.com