1. Websphere 6.1 - Configuring Security stackoverflow.com
When i try to configure security through the admin console of Websphere it just hangs.
Its at the last step of the below 4 steps
Step 1: Specify extent of protection
2. What are some good patterns for performing initial configuration of a web application? stackoverflow.com
I have a Java web application designed to be deployed on the internet. It needs a database connection. Depending upon hosting environments it may not be possible for the deployers of ...
3. Any Way to Read JAAS Configuration File from Memory stackoverflow.com
We use JAAS in a heavily loaded web server. The configuration file is loaded from a file,
During profiling, we noticed that the configuration is loaded from file for ...
4. Web-Application Security with Apache Shiro Configuration Problems stackoverflow.com
I decided to use Shiro to secure my webapplication. I use a tomcat app server, maven, hibernate and jsf. Now I tried to configure Shiro but got some problems. Here are my ...
5. Configuring container-managed security in Weblogic stackoverflow.com
Anyone know of any guides for this? I'm a complete newbie to weblogic and to container-managed security. What I've done already is:
6. Where to place security configuration file in WAR? stackoverflow.com
7. WebSphere 7, configuring JMS Q connection factory without user id: MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED stackoverflow.com
I have an instance of WebSphere 6 and an instance of WebSphere 7. Each has a WebSphere MQ messaging provider, a queue connection factory and a queue configured in a similar ...
8. Jboss Security Login Configuration stackoverflow.com
Can anyone tell solution for the below problem.
[10:08] 2011-11-09 12:23:36,233 ERROR [org.jboss.resource.security.AbstractPasswordCredentialLoginModule] The ConnectionManager mbean: jboss.jca:name=REPORTwDS,service=LocalTxCM specified in a ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule could not be found. ConnectionFactory will be unusable! 2011-11-09 12:23:36,233 INFO ...
9. web service client AM Security configuration is not seen in Netbeans 6.9.1 with GlassfihV3 forums.netbeans.org
I am using latest Netbeans 6.9.1 IDE and Glassfish v3. I have a web service created by third party product in weblogic server. My web application runs in glassfih v3 and need to call the web service in web logic server. The web service has used UsernameToken for authentication. The following netbeans tutorial seems to be right to solve this problem: ...
10. WebService Security UsernameToken configuration in JAX-WS for Websphere Application Server 6.1 coderanch.com
...nevermind. All ready found what I was looking for. All this is done in the admin console: 1. Go to Services -->Policy sets and copy the Username WSSecurity default policy set and give the copy your own name 2. In your policy set add WS-Security policy (I didn't add any other policies) 3. On the main policy page, uncheck all the ...
11. Problems configuring PetClinic project with JEE security forums.oracle.com