1. How do I add a
2. WSIT/Metro doesn't understand Security SOAP header stackoverflow.com
I'm using WSIT/Metro to create a simple web-service. I'm getting the following error on the server when a client tries to connect with a simple username/passowrd authentication scheme:
3. WCF fails to deserialize correct(?) response message security headers (Security header is empty) stackoverflow.com
I'm communicating with an OC4J webservice, using a WCF client. The client is configured as follows:
4. xfire: Intercepting Webservice header information stackoverflow.com
I have some webservices exposed through xfire and want to have security around those webservice calls. How can I add security without changing anything inside the web services? Basically I want ...
5. Axis security header stackoverflow.com
Hi trying to generate a security header in a Java Axis2 Client program in the format of.
using the ...
6. WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain required Security header stackoverflow.com
I have java service which communicates over https. I want to connect to this service from C#. I am getting this exception:
System.ServiceModel.FaultException: WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain ...
7. Secure WS client with UsernameToken(SOAP security header) stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to secure my WS client to be able to call the WS.
8. SOAP security in Salesforce stackoverflow.com
I am trying to change the wsdl2apex code for a web service call header that currently looks like this:
9. axis2+rampart: Must Understand check failed for header Security stackoverflow.com
I have problem with axis2+rampart WS-Security response in case of server internal error. When server returns "200 OK" all seems ok. Response is checked by rampart if it has proper timestamp, signature ...
10. How to add security header to a SOAP message? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to consume a WebService written in Java by our provider from our C# App. When it's time to communicate, I get this:
WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain ...
11. Access to security headers in JAX-WS custom handler stackoverflow.com
I want to implement custom handler that will check if request contains all required security headers. The "head" part of the request looks as follows:
12. WCF service - security in SOAP header stackoverflow.com
I’m trying to use a wcf service with UserNameOverTransport binding. I want my Soap header to look like this:
13. C# .NET 4.0 WCF MessageSecurityException, "Security header is empty." when consuming a service stackoverflow.com
When using WCF and C# in a project I get an exception, MesssageSecurityException, with the message "Security header is empty.". Here follows the response (according to MS Service Trace Viewer):
14. security header does not show up in outgoing soap message stackoverflow.com
15. Consuming non-asmx SOAP 1.1 Web Service in C# with Header Security stackoverflow.com
First time poster so please take it a bit easy on me if I break any posting rules - I have read them and I think I'm right. I've been searching for ...
16. add custom header for security authentication in wcf stackoverflow.com
i am using webHttpBinding to expose the wcf serivces and return JSON format, i want to make some security authentication in header like:
17. SOAP header Security was not understood stackoverflow.com
I'm using a asp.net 3.5 C# as a webservice consumer and I'm trying to consume a third party java webservice and I have already attached the soap header security on my ...
18. Netbeans 6.8 SOAPUI secure web service "no security header error" forums.netbeans.org
I have a secure web service that I have testing with a client using the username credentials keystore. Now I'm trying to use SOAPUI. I created a request. Added a keystore/certificate ...
19. Passing Security Header running client outside of RAD coderanch.com
20. Rampart/Axis2 not generating Security Header. coderanch.com
Hello all, i hope someone here can help as i've spent nearly 4 days trying to get this to work. I am basicly trying to follow the example on the "Developing Web Sevices with Apache Axis2". Everything has worked well so far but i am stuck at digitally signing SOAP messages. Here is what i am trying to do. I have ...
21. Check SOAP Security Header coderanch.com
22. Help regarding Security Header coderanch.com
Hi All I am using Metro. I am getting error of no security header found. The fault soap message is given below . Please help me if i am missing some configurations. [b] ====[com.sun.xml.ws.assembler.server:response]====