1. Any known resources for Secured Socket Programming with Jetty? stackoverflow.com
Do you guys know fine tutorials, sample codes for SSL socket programming with Jetty? I am going to implement some secured applications with Jetty.. :)
2. How to secure Jetty to only allow access from loopback(localhost) stackoverflow.com
How can I secure jetty to only allow connections from localhost? This means a connection to server A from Client/Server B has to fail. I know I can do ...
3. Jetty webserver security stackoverflow.com
I have a website powered by Jetty. I'd like to make the site password protected (or similar). Is there a way to do this by configuration alone (without touching the code). All help much ...
4. Jetty add security to ResourceHandler stackoverflow.com
I'm using Jetty 7.1 and use ResourceHandler to handler all the images. But I don't want somebody who hasn't logged in to view all the images directly. Could I do that? E.g ...
5. how does one add jetty security for dataimport handler stackoverflow.com
I've gone over this page http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrSecurity#Jetty_example But, I'm wondering, how I would set security for dataimport
6. How to configure Jetty server to forbid connections external to the web-app development server? stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a Java web application using Jetty as the application server on a Windows 7 machine and running it on