1. Clueless about how to create SOAP
2. WCF Service with Java Client Proxy - WSSE Security stackoverflow.com
I am creating WCF Service and consumer of service is Java Client. For the same purpose I am using basicHttpBinding. (Can I use wsHttpBinding with Java Client?) Another issue is that, My ...
3. Secured Web Service Exception: This service requires
4. c# and WSE 3.0, Need
5. How can I add wsse:Security to a Visual Studio generated web reference? stackoverflow.com
I have used Visual Studio 2010 (wsdl.exe I believe is used for that) to generate a .NET 2.0 compatible web reference based on a WSDL (not a WCF client). When I ...
6. WSSE Security in SOAP HEADER coderanch.com
Hi, I am trying to put explicit WSSE:userNameToken (i.e. user name and pasword) in web service,so that when the external system generate the client proxy then user and password comes automatically. What I have done,I have defined Security element/message of "oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd" in WSDL itself and given the reference in