1. GetHttpRequestData() and Soap Web Service Request in Coldfusion 8 stackoverflow.com
Currently, we are using
2. ColdFusion webservice call help please stackoverflow.com
I've been a cf developer for 11 years, but embarrassed to say that I've done nothing substantial with webservices. How to I form a cfhttp call to consume the following webservice API ...
3. How to make synchronous SOAP calls in ColdFusion stackoverflow.com
Is it possible within ColdFusion 9 to make synchronous SOAP calls? The specific API I'm interested in is published by eCircle, and they have an example using PHP here http://developer.ecircle-ag.com/apiwiki/wiki/SynchronousSoapAPI#section-SynchronousSoapAPI-PHPSample Can ...
4. Coldfusion getHttpRequestData breaks my SOAP calls stackoverflow.com
I'm running Coldfusion 9. I have some web services that are called via SOAP calls. We have a load balancer that forwards the clients IP address in the header ...
5. How can I creating complexType variables in Coldfusion for use in SOAP request arguments? stackoverflow.com
After perusing the docs some more I noticed that I left out the FieldArray and PropertyArray keys. So I no longer get the type mismatch error, but the SOAP request ...
6. How do I make a ColdFusion Web Service return SOAP instead of WDDX? stackoverflow.com
I've created a ColdFusion Web Service, but it's returning WDDX instead of SOAP. How do I make it return SOAP instead of WDDX?
7. Coldfusion-to-Coldfusion web service call: SOAP vs cfhttp method call vs cfhttp post? stackoverflow.com
How do you then handle the exception on the ws consumer-side thrown by the ws producer-side?
I'm now using SOAP because I can use