1. SoapException: Root element is missing occurs when .NET web service called from Flex stackoverflow.com
I have a .net web application that has a Flex application embedded within a page. This flex application calls a .net webservice. I can trace the execution proccess through the debugger ...
2. flex soap 1.2 webservice stackoverflow.com
I want to connect to a soap 1.2 web service. I know how to do it with a soap 1.1 connection. But it doesn't work for a soap 1.2. Can anyone tell ...
3. Adobe AIR and HNAP (SOAP) stackoverflow.com
I have been struggling with this for some time now scanning the net for examples or references for executing HNAP calls via an Adobe AIR application using Adobe Flex Builder. I ...
4. how to use web service on flex? stackoverflow.com
i am going to use https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/v13/AdService?wsdl . google adwords apI to my project . so how do i use that ? do u know any example plz refer me
5. Creating a "customized" soap client in flex stackoverflow.com
I am working on a web-service that says it utilizes "SOAP" but upon closer inspection, it's very very different from the standard soap request/response structures i have seen everywhere else. I was ...
6. Flex + SOAP webservice delayed component update stackoverflow.com
My flex project has the following mxml file:
7. Best way for Flex to communicate with C# backend? stackoverflow.com
What is the best way for flex frontend to communicate with backend writted in C#? The only communication channel in HTTP, so no custom sockets. I used SOAP in the past, but ...
8. Flex - SOAP Variables in Network Monitor but not making it to event handler stackoverflow.com
I am querying a 3rd party web service and not all the data seems to be making it to the event handler. When I view the request/response in the Network Monitor ...
9. Problem using flex to read XML in e4x format from SOAP webservice stackoverflow.com
UPDATE: The problem was not to do with namespaces or flex at all. My webservice was returning the wrapped xml. I was blaming the language I ...
10. SOAP web services from AS3, without Flex? stackoverflow.com
What's the best library/package/class out there for calling SOAP web services from ActionScript 3, without using the Flex framework?
11. Cannot access SOAP service when Flex 3 app is compiled stackoverflow.com
I've got a flex app that hits a remote SOAP service and populates a list with the results. It works fine when i run it through flex builder, but when i compile ...
12. flex 4: item renderer with data provider from soap: cannot convert ir@194e5851 to mx.controls.listClasses.IListItemRenderer stackoverflow.com
i'm trying to populate a
13. Why would same SOAP request work in one Flex project and not another? stackoverflow.com
This is a pretty odd situation I have here. I have used a piece of code to interact with a backend SOAP service for several months - it works fine. I ...
14. Flex/Flash 4 datagrid displays raw xml stackoverflow.com
Problem: Flex/Flash4 client (built with FlashBuilder4) displays the xml sent from the server exactly as is - the datagrid keeps the format of the xml. I need the datagrid to parse ...
15. "Error #1006: getAttributeByQName is not a function." Flex 2.0.1 hotfix 2 stackoverflow.com
I am working on some old Flex project (Flex 2.0.1 hotfix 2) and I am rookie in Flex programming. So, I wrote code for accessing some ASP.NET web service:
16. How to add XML to SOAP request in Flex stackoverflow.com
I have a Flex service defined like so:
17. How To Access a SOAP WebService From a Flex Library Project stackoverflow.com
I would like to access a soap webservice from a class in a Flex (AIR) Library Project. How can I instantiate a WebService and get data from a SOAP WebService.
18. Flex Java and SOAP error #1085 The element type "blah blah" must be terminated by the matching end-tag stackoverflow.com
I have a jaxws webservice which has a number osgets called from my Flex client. The SOAP call is:
19. Flex and several xsd's stackoverflow.com
I'm using Flex and am trying to access a Web Service. That web service references several XSD files. Those XSD files follow this "order":
20. How to set the location for a SOAP service in Flex? stackoverflow.com
I have successfully generated my web service proxies using the FlexBuilder menus. This particular web service has an internal (or incorrect) "location" specified in its WSDL. This means that ...
21. Flex4 - Refreshing Auto-Generated Web Service Classses stackoverflow.com
I am using Flex4 to connect to a SOAP web service. I'm generating the ActionScript classes using the Introspection Wizard in Flash Builder. That all works. However, the web service is itself ...
22. How to use Flex SOAP classes in Flash Pro stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to use the soap web service classes that FLEX provides from Flash CS5? Thanks in advance
23. Using a ServiceStack Generated SOAP 1.1 Service in Flash Builder stackoverflow.com
I have been tinkering around with ServiceStack to expose some web services and have been very impressed. One potential consumer of these services will be a Flex application. Flash ...