1. C++ library for making Jax WS calls stackoverflow.com
I want to know if there are any C++ libraries which allow me to make JAX WS calls for a web service to a server. (Mainly the SOAP message part - ...
2. IllegalArgumentException: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.LocalStrings != com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.LocalStrings stackoverflow.com
In my web-application, I am contacting a Web-Service (using JAX-WS) but I get the following error:
3. Connect to SOAP using JAX WS stackoverflow.com
I want to build a soap client in java using JAXWS. I searched on google but didn't find any relevant information. Here is what I have tried:
4. JAX_RPC and SOAP coderanch.com
Hi I create the simple application that using JAX-RPC similar to the examples of WSDP. My doubt is if this example use the SOAP, because I dont amount any xml, but the client call the method e receive the return this method. The SOAP is tranparent to application or the applicatin can define this XML of SOAP ? How I can ...
5. Web services through jax rpc or soap which is better solution coderanch.com
Every book is written that u have two ways of making a web sevice .. soap,,and xml rpc(jax rpc),, which one of the two is used in the enterprise application development.Please let me.. Actually someone experienced could guide me please how to move abt making enterprise web sevrices.... [ April 07, 2005: Message edited by: inwish tandon ]
6. jax ws provider return a soap fault coderanch.com
Hi, I have asked this elsewhere but got no answer, so I will try again here. When using a JAX-WS provider in payload mode E.g. @ServiceMode(Service.Mode.PAYLOAD) public class myWebServiceEndpoint implements Provider
7. JAX WS CLIENT program error -SOAP message formation coderanch.com
Hi All, I have a jax ws client program which is working fine and i receive the response when invoked from multiple machines...However when invoked from one particular machine i get the following error: Transaction Status Status : Transaction failed, Message : Exception has occured Exception occured XML reader error: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[25,15] Message: Open quote is expected for attribute ...