1. PayPal SOAP and NVP stackoverflow.com
I am new to PayPal and i want to know which is batter way to implement PayPal, SOAP or NVP API. And what is the major difference between these two???
2. Getting started with Paypal Adaptive Payments in C# SOAP stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to start with Adaptive Payments by Paypal using SOAP interface. When adding service reference to https://svcs.sandbox.paypal.com/AdaptivePayments?WSDL the following warning is shown by Visual Studio:
Custom tool warning: ...
3. How to inspect incoming XML from Web Reference? stackoverflow.com
We are calling the Paypal Soap API and running into
Which is true, because
4. Paypal - SOAP versus Name Value Pairs coderanch.com
My general answer to this question is that it depends on your programming style. If you prefer an object-oriented approach, the SOAP request and response types have a robust schema that, which complex at first glance, is actually pretty well-designed. Agreed that the name-value pair approach is simpler though. We've seen a lot of uptake on it since we launched it ...
5. Pro PayPal Soap 1.1 or 1.2 Specs coderanch.com