1. Posting Images with a SOAP Web Service (Windows Mobile) stackoverflow.com
We are developing a Windows Mobile 6 Professional application which captures images and then needs to submit those images to a server (there will be between one and ten images at ...
2. Publishing COM/ActiveX interface using SOAP - what's the best solution? stackoverflow.com
We have a COM api (Windows DLL file) that other systems want to access using SOAP. What would be the best choice for SOAP-enabling this? Interesting parameters are:
3. WinInet and SOAP stackoverflow.com
Currently I use the CURL open transport library to genereate http requests with a soap header. This all is implemented in C/C++. I was able to port this to Windows mobile ...
4. How to implement a SOAP client in C# (specifically for Windows Mobile)? stackoverflow.com
I'm really confused about how to create a SOAP client in C# using .NET. I have found this page which looks really promising, but for the life of me ...
5. SOAP Request failing from Windows Service stackoverflow.com
I'm creating SOAP Request using the following code
6. What techniques are suitable for a windows database application where the database is available via http stackoverflow.com
I'm starting a database application. The application should connect over http to a mysql database. The application should display the database records table-like. Some dialogs are necessary (reflects a database-record). I'm ...
7. Dynamic web service request in Windows Phone 7 stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to dynamically send a SOAP request to different webservices. Each webservice has its own ID, so I just basically have to change the ID of the webservice in the ...
8. Windows Phone Soap/Add Web Reference issues stackoverflow.com
I've got a SOAP (powered by Java) service I'm trying to hook up to WP7.
9. windows mobile 6.5 .net CF WebService calling thorugh WIFI and EDGE - timeouts and network problems stackoverflow.com
I Have Motorola MC55 with Windows Mobile 6.5 and my application runs on .NET CF 3.5. I have a SOAP WebService that I call through a generated WebService proxy reference class. ...
10. soap with windows phone 7 stackoverflow.com
how can i access a soap server (with php) from wp7 and send requests?
11. How to make windows XP service act as SOAP Web Service? stackoverflow.com
Assume I have simple program (executable compiled from a C program)that provides text information running as Windows XP service. AFAIK Windows service can communicate with any external process running on the ...
12. app that get informations from web in windows phone 7 stackoverflow.com
for my schoolproject i need to make an app for windows phone 7 that give results scores and rang table of a famous football club , i heard there is an ...
14. Windows service fails to start on boot stackoverflow.com
Before I get into the text of this, please be aware that I have already tried the following:
15. Help with simple SOAP client in C# stackoverflow.com
I have a small SOAP client written in PERL, would someone be able to show me how this could be converted for use in C# instead? SoapClient: