1. How do I extract data from an XML file with Visual Basic? stackoverflow.com
I've not used XML too much and I need a little help. My .NET application gets this XML response from the W3C's public validation server:
2. Parsing SOAP XML in Oracle stackoverflow.com
I am new to Oracle and I am working on something that needs to parse a SOAP request and save the address to DB Tables. I am using the XML parser ...
3. Application of an XPath query to a SOAPMessage in Java stackoverflow.com
currently making a SOAP request using Java's
4. assertion with Xpath stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to assert SOAP response by using Xpath to select particular nodes, here is my XML response
5. Java read in SOAP mesage using xpath stackoverflow.com
I have the following soap message:
6. Get value from SOAP Message using Xpath stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to get a value from from the following SOAP Message, but maybe my syntax on XPath is not good XPath I'm using:
7. SOAPUI - xpath engine/parser seems that arthmetic operations do not works there stackoverflow.com
I have following problem. I am sending SOAP request and after getting response I need to "Get Data" from it, add "1" and send back as another SOAP request. My SOAP response to ...
8. xpath soap namespace grabbing items stackoverflow.com
I am feeling like i am doing something really not correct. When doing a soap they return me with an xml which may or may not contain an error. I would like to ...
9. C# XPath Soap, how to navigate to embedded node stackoverflow.com
In C#, Asp.Net, I am trying to return the Error node inside of BISearchResponse: I am able to get the GetWireResult node returned in an XMLNode. How do I get to the Error ...
10. Retrieving Xpath from SOAP Message stackoverflow.com
I want to retrieve all the xpaths from soap message at run time. For example, if I have a soap message like
11. Formatting dates using XPath stackoverflow.com
I have the following xpath expressions...
I need to format and concat these values into something like this
Is this possible to do using xpath functions? An example would ...
12. JXPath to filter SOAP message stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to extract the value of the node GoodEmail from a SOAP response. It seems that no matter what I try, I always get a org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathNotFoundException. SOAP response:
13. how do I pass a value obtained in "Thread Group 1" (with "XPath Extractor" from a "WebService(SOAP) Request") to "Thread Group 2" for use as input to... jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
In Jmeter 2.3.2, how do I pass a value obtained in "Thread Group 1" (with "XPath Extractor" from a "WebService(SOAP) Request") to "Thread Group 2" for use as input to "WebService(SOAP) Request" Graphically: "Thread Group 1" "WebService(SOAP) Request" //login() WS method which returns a security ID "XPath Extractor" //extract ...