1. How do you document a tree-to-tree transformation in a human-readable format? stackoverflow.com
I need to document an application that serves as a facade for a set of webservices. The application accepts SOAP requests and transforms these requests into a format understandable by the ...
2. XSL Transform - Remove Parent Node stackoverflow.com
3. Getting "prefix 'soap' is not defined" in xslt file stackoverflow.com
I am trying to transform a string with xml data (response from a web service). I tried to start simple by just getting the name:
4. How can I write an XSLT which preserves namespace references in text elements? stackoverflow.com
I'm writing an XSLT which will convert SOAP 1.2 faults to SOAP 1.1 faults. I'm using XSLT v2.0, and I'm doing the transformation in Java; probably using Xerces or whatever XML-transformation ...
5. Creating XSLT transform to flatten multiRef encoded SOAP message stackoverflow.com
Input is a mutliRef encoded SOAP message/document. How do you use XSLT to flatten multiRefs. Multiref nodes can be referenced used multiple times, and themselves recursively reference other multiRef nodes. ...
6. Change the Tag positions in SOAP XML using XSLT stackoverflow.com
I need to take the tag from one position to other. The request is as follows
7. change soap usernametoken and password of a soap message using xsl for a Siebel service stackoverflow.com
I am trying to intercept a web service call, to change the the user credentials of the webservice (username token and passwrod) using xsl. SO call is like client --> Interceptor (change ...
8. XML to SOAP transformation stackoverflow.com
I am new to XML, XSLT and SOAP and I would like to know whether it's possible to transform this XML file
9. Problems generating SOAP XML using XSLT stackoverflow.com
I am using XSLT to transform some provisioning XML into a SOAP request. But I am having difficulties finding an approach that does not require full XPATH expressions and still generates ...
10. XSLT to get the XML from the body of a SOAP message stackoverflow.com
I am trying to figure out how to grab everything, including the XML tags, from the body of a soap message. Here is what I have so far:
11. XSLT to transform XML-RPC to SOAP coderanch.com
Hi, Has anyone seen or developed an xslt for transforming xml-rpc into soap? I am building a xml-rpc interface onto an application that only speaks soap. In the search of an elegant solution, I like the idea of transforming the xml-rpc request into a soap request using an xslt. I appreciate there are differences between the protocols to the extent that ...