1. "Java heap space" error when deploying WAR with ant on Weblogic 10.3 stackoverflow.com
I'm getting this error when deploying application WAR files from my ant build via a task that calls
2. issues in deploying compiled war with jdk 1.5 and deploying in jdk 1.6 environment (which is weblogic 10gR3) stackoverflow.com
just curious to know issues in deploying compiled war with jdk 1.5 and deploying in jdk 1.6 environment (which is weblogic 10gR3)
3. URISyntaxException Illegal character when deploying WAR file in Weblogic stackoverflow.com
We're deploying the same web application multiple times on the same weblogic domain, for multiple test environments. Even though we use different servers and ports, we find it convenient to use ...
4. Deploying war file into managed weblogic server to the given path location stackoverflow.com
I am using the Ant
Instead, I would ...
5. Weblogic ant JWSC task to generate a webservice war file stackoverflow.com
Need urgent help... I am running a jwsc ant task to generate a war file. It is working fine for me if I add the weblogic.jar to classpath before running the ant script ...
6. How to restart only one war in ear in WebLogic? stackoverflow.com
I have two war files in my ear.
7. Packaging a WAR file in an EAR so that WAR dependencies are available stackoverflow.com
I am adding a WAR module [my-web-app] to an existing EAR application [my-ear-app] that currently contains EJB modules only. The WAR module is a RESTful app written in Spring MVC 3.0.
8. How do I make Weblogic 10 prefer the jars in myApp.war:/WEB-INF/lib/ without throwing VerifyErrors? stackoverflow.com
The Weblogic classloader seems to prefer system libraries over the libraries in my war's
9. Deploy the war compiled in Windows to Weblogic on Linux stackoverflow.com
I am the beginner on Weblogic. I have the war file made by eclipse in Windows side. How can I deploy this war to Weblogic 10.3.3 on Linux directly? What settings/changes ...
10. WAR loads differently on weblogic when inside an EAR, why? stackoverflow.com
How does WebLogic 11g load libraries in an EAR file? I have this problem with a web application, that when deployed as a WAR (with libraries it depends on in WEB-INF/lib), ...
11. intellij idea exploded ear and exploded war setup for Weblogic 10.0 stackoverflow.com
I am running IntelliJ 10.5 and am runnning into issues setting up an exploded ear that contains an exploded war for Weblogic 10.0 Any references or suggestions on how I could set ...
12. Weblogic WorkManager policies across war to ejb-jar stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet that is employing the defaultWM for Weblogic. This servlet in turn calls an ejb. This ejb is associated with a different WM ( WM_EJB ). ...
13. deployment of war on weblogic 5.1 coderanch.com
14. how to create war file in weblogic server coderanch.com
15. Deploy and run a war application in weblogic coderanch.com
Hi, This is venkat. I have a requirement. I need to deploy a war file onto weblogic server and start that deplyed war application on weblogic, using java. I have explored a lot over the net, but i could not find any solution. Could any one please help me for this. Thanks for your time. Regards Venkat
16. how to deploy portlet.war in weblogic coderanch.com
17. deploying war file on weblogic 9.2 coderanch.com
Okay, so here is what will drive me insane if i didn't get a solution in a matter of minutes.. the situation is I'm using Netbeans 6.1 to create a web application. Now i need to deploy this web application in weblogic 9.2(not bundled with netbeans), for this I need to have a war file(which i suppose I should get when ...
18. Deploying WAR on Weblogic coderanch.com
Hello, I am trying to deploy my WAR (un exploded) on Weblogic 10.3 and getting folowing error "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot set web app root system property when WAR file is not expanded" and when i removed the log4j.properties from WEB-INF the server is started with loads of logs in the console and when I try to get the loghin page I get ...
19. can we deploy as war file with admin console of weblogic forums.oracle.com