1. How to undeploy the weblogic application using ant task? stackoverflow.com
I have to deploy my application in weblogic through ant. what i am doing is:
2. Ant's global property WEBLOGIC_HOME in eclipse stackoverflow.com
Ant in Eclipse has the global property WEBLOGIC_HOME but while it gives a correct tooltip in the editor it doesn't work in a build script, e.g.
gives: build ...
3. class weblogic.management.WeblogicMBean not found stackoverflow.com
Hi all I meet this problem when I try to run Junit test case in fork mode (starting each test in a separate JVM) using Build ant file. [junit] Exception in thread ...
4. wldeploy problem - remote deploy not working stackoverflow.com
I have the following ant configuration for remote deployment to weblogic.
I am facing ...
5. Deploy a app in weblogic only if it is not already present in it using ant wldeploy task stackoverflow.com
6. Attempting Ant build with Weblogic 10.3 Dependency stackoverflow.com
I'm a CM and am responsible for our Continuous build process, and helping the developers define and use the builds correctly. I try to set things up in such a way ...
7. Integrated ant - taskdef classloader issue stackoverflow.com
On Weblogic 10.3 my enterprise application includes a webservice that runs ant scripts inside. My problem is that I cannot get my custom tasks running due to
8. How can I append to sys.path using Weblogic Scripting Tools? stackoverflow.com
I need to logically and non-interactively undeploy an application from Oracle 10. The solution I came up with is to use WLST and write a python program to do the work ...
9. Binding Weblogic WorkManager using SERVICEGEN stackoverflow.com
For some reasons, we want to add a WEB-LOGIC configured work-manager into web-services.jar which is being generated by ANT Script using servicegen tag. Yes, we can try it using weblogic-ejb.jar but ...
10. ANT SSHSESSION for WEBLOGIC deployment over the SSH tunnel stackoverflow.com
We are currently using ANT for the depployment of J@EE App in the WEBLogic. Now our WEBLogic Admin Server is going to be behing the firewall so we need to use ...
11. Using Weblogic's servicegen ant task coderanch.com
I'm using the servicegen task to generate a web service server side component out of an existing class. Script as below.
12. how can i make weblogic ant tasks not override my changes coderanch.com
13. Clientgen ant task throwing errors in Weblogic 8.1 SP4 coderanch.com
When I try to run clientgen ant task for a WSDL (pertaining to a webservice on a non-weblogic server) in Weblogic 8.1 SP4, I'm getting the following errors. I'm running setEnv command, clientgen ant task from command prompt in WLS_HOME/user_projects/domains/mydomain folder. What am I missing? Any help is highly appreciated. My build.xml is
15. Weblogic Webservice with ant tasks coderanch.com
16. Weblogic ant task coderanch.com
17. Compile build.xml with Ant for web service on Weblogic coderanch.com
Hi Friends, I have a web service with annotations, using javax.annotation.PostConstruct, and javax.annotation.PreDestroy. I have a build.xml to create a EAR for this web service. When I run the ant task, the build complete successfully but the .war file cannot be deployed on the WLS server. Taking a closer look, I see that the required files such as, webservices.xml, weblogic.xml, weblogic-webservices.xml, ...