1. Weblogic / EjbGen: worker manager configuration stackoverflow.com
I want to declare a worker manager to perform some work in managed thread.
Weblogic documentation tells that we can
2. Configuring fast-swap in WebLogic fails, with a "BEA_HOME environment variable is null" AsserionError stackoverflow.com
In WebLogic 10.3.0, I tried adding
to my weblogic.xml configuration file. (
3. Facing issue after moving weblogic specific configuration (only) from annotations to weblogic-ejb-jar.xml stackoverflow.com
I have few MDBs and SessionBeans that use weblogic specific configuration (initial-beans-in-free pool, max-beans-in-free-pool, etc) I was using annotation for this before in all the ejbs. No I'm using javax annotations for generic ...
4. Weblogic Configuration - prefer-web-inf-classes stackoverflow.com
prefer-web-inf-classes has to be specified for the classes specified in Web-INF to take precendence over classes present in application library of weblogic server. I have a special case where I need ...
5. Configuring a WebLogic - IBM MQ Bridge coderanch.com