1. Is a process design really declarative programming? stackoverflow.com
I've heard from someone that they´re using a business process automation tool (like Weblogic Integration) as a programming language (what sounds like something kind of stupid) to make things declarative. Then ...
2. How to migrate Weblogic's config.xml to multiple machines? stackoverflow.com
our development team develops a J2EE application that runs on Weblogic 10.3. Each development machine runs its own copy of Weblogic 10.3 application server. The development environment's Weblogic domain was initially ...
3. Obtaining WorklistContext and Querying Tasks in Weblogic Integration stackoverflow.com
In order to get the Weblogic initial context to query the task database i am doing the following:
4. weblogic 10.3.3 integration with JPROBE stackoverflow.com
I am trying to integrate Weblogic 10.3.3 with JProbe 8.3 But getting the following exception "JProbe Error: The Java VM was not recognized, so it is not supported. JProbe Error: Unsupported JVM ...
5. Weblogic integration Framework. coderanch.com
6. Problem In infrared tools integration with weblogic java-forums.org
7. Problem In infrared tools integration with weblogic java-forums.org