1. What's the difference between an exit and a call in WebSphere MQ FTE? stackoverflow.com
I have been asked this a lot lately so I thought I'd post the question and answer here. What is the difference between an FTE exit and an FTE call? What ...
2. WebSphere MQ FTE Agent Directory does not exist? stackoverflow.com
When I tried to start an FTE agent in the command prompt , it displays the error message as "An internal error has occurred. Unable to complete the command because the ...
3. How to record WebSphere MQ FTE transfer result in a local queue? stackoverflow.com
How to record WebSphere MQ FTE transfer result in a local queue?
4. Remotely change permissions of a UNIX file using chmod ant task within WebSphere MQ FTE? stackoverflow.com
I am currently working with
5. MQRC_OBJECT_ALREADY_EXISTS when WMQ FTE transfer is invoked via ANT script stackoverflow.com
While trying to invoke a transfer using ANT script I received the below error : "An internal error has occurred. Product failure data was captured in file "FFDC.FTE.log"." "Attempt to create a reply ...