1. How does IIS compare in terms of performance and scalability to weblogic and websphere for enterprise web applications? stackoverflow.com
A common argument against using .NET for high volume, transactional enterprise systems is that IIS does not compare to the likes of Weblogic and websphere for java. Is this true? Unfortunately ...
2. Websphere vs Weblogic stackoverflow.com
Friends, Recently I was asked on how do I compare Weblogic vs Websphere, and what are the pros and cons of using one over another. I answered IBM support, DB2 backend, IBM ...
3. Difference between weblogic and websphere? stackoverflow.com
I am not able to find actual difference between these two J2EE server. From my past experience, I found out following:
4. Commercial JMS/MOM implementations with non-Java client support? stackoverflow.com
So far I have seen non-Java client support only for open source message brokers like Apache ActiveMQ, JBoss HornetQ and Open Message Queue (OpenMQ). Are there also closed-source products like WebSphere, WebLogic ...
5. How do I connect to Weblogic JMS from Websphere server? stackoverflow.com
I created a small standalone client using:
And it works flawlessly. When a try to run the same code from my websphere server I get
6. How to wrap a JMS to WebSphere MQ bridge in a synchronous call using the request-reply pattern? stackoverflow.com
I am just dealing with a new scenario for me, which I believe might be common to some :).. As per requirements I need to build a user experience to be like ...
7. How to make templates of profiles in websphere? stackoverflow.com
I am aware that we can make templates of domains in weblogic very easily using config_builder script. Is there a similar thing in websphere?
8. Multiple connection pools dynamically - J2EE stackoverflow.com
I have a single host server that is servicing multiple clients.Depending on who has logged in, I need EJB beans to access different databases (ASP model). For example, if a client logs ...
9. Calling EJBs in Weblogic 8.1 from a Java EE application in Websphere 7.0 stackoverflow.com
10. weblogic to websphere migration problem stackoverflow.com
currently we are using Weblogic application server and we are planning to migrate from Weblogic to WebSphere. Could anyone please let us know what can be the problems occurs during this migration. ...
11. web service support in WebSphere, BEA WebLogic coderanch.com
SCJP 1.2, OCP 9i DBA, SCWCD 1.3, SCJP 1.4 (SAI), SCJD 1.4, SCWCD 1.4 (Beta), ICED (IBM 287, IBM 484, IBM 486), SCMAD 1.0 (Beta), SCBCD 1.3, ICSD (IBM 288), ICDBA (IBM 700, IBM 701), SCDJWS, ICSD (IBM 348), OCP 10g DBA (Beta), SCJP 5.0 (Beta), SCJA 1.0 (Beta), MCP(70-270), SCBCD 5.0 (Beta), SCJP 6.0, SCEA for JEE5 (in progress)
12. weblogic vs websphere coderanch.com
13. Migrating WebService from Websphere to Weblogic coderanch.com
Hi .. I am completely new to Weblogic. I have created a simple service in Websphere using Apache Axis. Now I want to deploy that web service into Weblogic. Can anyone guide me how to do that or give me some link for the steps to be followed for the same. Thanks Parul
14. Migration from weblogic to IBM WID (WebSphere Integration Developor) coderanch.com
Hi All, I have an application developed in Weblogic 8.1 process server ,I have used WebServices and others java component to developed this application.Application runs fine on Weblogic process server. My client now wants to migrate the entire application into Websphere Integration Development environment using IBM. I didnt see any online help/catalog/examples over the internet,I am helpless and I need to ...
15. weblogic vs websphere coderanch.com
16. difference in between weblogic portal and websphere portal coderanch.com