1. Embeddable messaging component for Java web application stackoverflow.com
In order to satisfy customer requirements, we will need to let users exchange information among each other. The 'messaging system' does not have sophisticated back-end requirements and could be easily implemented ...
2. How can I correctly remove an AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior from a component in Apache Wicket? stackoverflow.com
I'm having trouble with adding and then removing an AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior in Apache Wicket. The behaviour gets added okay but then as soon as I remove the behavior I get a ...
3. Wicket Component ID Best practive stackoverflow.com
Just started playing around with, how is everyone linking up their component ids ? So far the most frequent error I've got are mismatches in component ids. For example, In the html
4. What is the design decision behind setting Component.ouputMarkupId false by default? stackoverflow.com
Every component returns false from getOuputMarkupId() by default. I am curious about the reason. The design decision behind. I am using ajax components and I need to refresh some others components on a ...
5. Set focus on a component with Apache Wicket? stackoverflow.com
How do you set focus on a component with Apache Wicket? Searching leads to very little information, mostly on setting the default field. I do not want to set ...
6. Wicket and SVG - any components exist? stackoverflow.com
7. Wicket: writing own components stackoverflow.com
8. Nesting dynamically displayed components in wicket stackoverflow.com
I have a need to create following kind of markup with wicket using ajax:
9. Wicket replacement "only on component added to parent" stackoverflow.com
I get an exception from Wicket 1.4.11 reading:
2010-11-03 17:44:51,971 [http-8080-1] ERROR org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle - Method onFormSubmitted of interface org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.IFormSubmitListener targeted at component [MarkupContainer [Component id = customer]] threw an exception
10. How to unit-test a Wicket component with AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior? stackoverflow.com
I have a Wicket panel that has AbstractAjaxTimeBehavior, that I'd like to unit test. How can I trigger a ajax event during the unit test that end up calling ...
11. Wicket: Where to add components? Constructor? Or onBeforeRender? stackoverflow.com
I'm a Wicket newb. This may just be my ignorance of the Wicket lifecycle so please enlighten me! My understanding is that Wicket WebPage objects are instantiated once and ...
12. graying out a component in wicket stackoverflow.com
when i click on checkbox some fields need to be grayed out.
13. wicket: how to update a component after AjaxLazyLoadPanel? stackoverflow.com
I have a page that has a status text label and a panel doing some DB query. since the query can take some time I am loading it using
14. authorization on wicket component using wicket auth-role stackoverflow.com
I am using wicket 1.4.9 and implemented spring + wicket auth-role and using @AuthorizeInstantiation based on roles on pages. I have multiple custom roles. I have followed this link to implement the ...
15. Wicket Component hierarchy - getParent() stackoverflow.com
I did an experiment. First I want to state the html:
16. java.lang.IllegalStateException: this kind of handler cannot be attached to multiple components stackoverflow.com
This the exception:
17. Spinner component in Wicket? stackoverflow.com
Where can I find a spinner component for Wicket?, including Maven repo and a source code example?
18. Apache wicket: Componenet.replaceWith(component) from Linktree.onNodeSelected() stackoverflow.com
I have a linktree for navigation over data which shall replace a component in another div. For this in the tree I have the treestatelistener implementing
19. Wicket: Repeater component which appends more items when scrolled to bottom? stackoverflow.com
Is there a repeater component which would append more items through ajax when scrolled down, but would not keep all items in model? Something like facebook does when you click "More". In ...
20. calling a child page component from parent page component in wicket stackoverflow.com
I have a problem which I tried to explained in the Image.I hope that will help all to understand what I need. My Base Page is like ...
21. Hiding a component in Wicket stackoverflow.com
I have a component inside an