1. Localizing labels in org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DatePicker stackoverflow.com
Does anyone know how to localize the "Month", "Year", "Okay" and "Cancel" labels of the org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DatePicker? According to the API you can override the the localize(Map) method to set up localized Strings, ...
2. Various Date-picker for Wicket stackoverflow.com
So far I found two date-picker in wicket:
3. Open datepicker on datetextfield click stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to open/ popup wicket datepicker by datetextfield onclick? Or is there any other way to do that. I am using wicket 1.3.6.
4. How can I hide a DatePicker icon when its DateTextField is hidden? stackoverflow.com
I'm using a
5. How to hide / show yui.calendar.DatePicker in wicket stackoverflow.com
I've run in to a problem I hope you guys can help me with. I'm using a DateTextField with a DatePicker (from yui.calendar), they are both added to a WebMarkupContainer with OutputMarkupId ...
6. Wiquery DatePicker displays time, validation fails stackoverflow.com
I'm having problems with the Wiquery DatePicker in the following code in a Wicket page (using a CompundPropertyModel, the date property is of type java.util.Date):