1. Syntax error results in blank page stackoverflow.com
I am new to wicket and trying to get some things working.
2. Firefox Wicket + Nitobi XHTML namespace parse error stackoverflow.com
I'm having an issue using multiple XML namespaces in a XHTML document. Specifically, I'm trying to use Wicket and Nitobi in the same document. The code looks something like this:
3. wicket ModalWindow error stackoverflow.com
I'm new to wicket, and I get he following error when I try to run my application: WicketMessage: Modal window content id is wrong. Component ID:myPanel; content ID: content: in my AddStudent html:
4. Not add all components when displaying an error in WICKET stackoverflow.com
I have a page that takes a single argument. If this argument is NOT passed, then I would like to display an error message ("please pass argument 'blah") which will ...
5. wicket download csv "Page expired" error stackoverflow.com
I am trying to download a csv file on click of a button. I have the following implementation, but the moment I click the button, I get a page expired message
6. Wicket: error while processing form; how to skip to onError()? stackoverflow.com
I have an
7. Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: Object required stackoverflow.com
I just spent several hours of my life debugging this problem. I'm documenting it here for others.
I'm getting the following error when I try to click on an
8. java wicket error! stackoverflow.com
This is my code,
9. Getting an error Markup of type 'html' not found stackoverflow.com
I am extending a class SomeDetailPage which extends SomePage which in turn extends WebPage. Now this SomeDetailPage is working fine and has no issues. But I have created a new class ...
10. Is it possible to return a feedback error, but still allow wicket to update the component models? stackoverflow.com
I have a wicket form which contains many TextField input components. There's a Validator attached to most of these inputs. Suppose I've entered 50 values, and one of those fails a range ...
11. wicket 1.5 not found error message stackoverflow.com
I made a ComponentFeedbackPanel for my inputs where I display message for form components. I have inputs for pass change, where you type your old pass, new pass and repeat new ...