1. Wicket, page stack, and memory usage stackoverflow.com
A Wicket application serializes and caches all pages to support stateful components, as well as for supporting the back button, among other possible reasons. I have an application which uses setResponsePage ...
2. Pages expire very quickly in Wicket stackoverflow.com
I have a Wicket application and my pages expire very quickly. Why is this, and what can I do about it?
3. signoutForm on stateless page stackoverflow.com
hi i have a web site which is created by wicket(java) but in special cases i got following error.
4. Creating Pages with unique PageMaps stackoverflow.com
I have a wicket Application that has long lived Pages. I would like each instance of this Page to be created with a unique PageMap for reasons I won't get ...
5. Wicket: stateless AJAX behaviors in stateful page without serialization stackoverflow.com
6. How do you password protect a page with Wicket? stackoverflow.com
I want to password protect a webpage in Wicket so the user may only access it if he/she has logged in. I'd also like the page to show the login ...
7. Wicket excel Page expired stackoverflow.com
After using WebResponse to export excel then clicking a Link gives Page expired error. Any suggestions ? Thanks.
8. How to externalize web page elements to make it configurable? stackoverflow.com
I am looking for some design patterns or best practices for configuring web page fields. My web page has a table, which is dynamically created by my API (Wicket). Currently all ...
9. Approach to bookmarkable pages only available to logged in users in Wicket stackoverflow.com
I have a bunch of pages which should only be accessible when the user is logged in. So that the URLs make sense, and also so that the user may bookmark ...
10. Wicket and Java : Changes to page do not persist stackoverflow.com
I am a n00b when it comes to Wicket, as i started earlier this week. What i am trying to do is display a list of people on a page with ...
11. Wicket - Getting PageExpiredException on AJAX Calls. Regular Pages work just fine stackoverflow.com
We are writing an application using Wicket that uses AJAX. The application has a main window with two iFrames. The first iFrame shows a page with a map (Google Maps). The ...
12. How can I tell from a Wicket Page object that it has changed? stackoverflow.com
Here's my scenario. I'm testing a Wicket app, and I'm parsing the page text
13. Can I get the source of the current Wicket Page? stackoverflow.com
I've been using
14. (How) can I provide a custom class to set up pages in Wicket? stackoverflow.com
I would like to change the way Wicket instantiates my
15. wicket - Ajax call not resets focus in page stackoverflow.com
I've a page , which contains a textbox . I've added AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior to the textbox onchange , in which I update a few other form elements based on it's value . As ...
16. Wicket: What to keep in mind when making a (CDI-enabled) Page Serializable? stackoverflow.com
What do I need to keep in mind when making a Wicket Page Serializable? I'm especially concerned about CDI beans - is it okay to rely on seam-wicket to re-inject beans as ...
17. Wicket - stackoverflow.com
I have a web app, and it has a directory structure like:
The CSS file has references like
18. Wicket, back to the previous page stackoverflow.com
I have a
19. Wicket: How to remove or skip a page in the pagemap? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way in wicket 1.4 to “skip” a page in the pagemap when the user navigates with the Back and Forward buttons? Simply removing the page from the pagemap generates ...
20. continueToOriginalDestination does not bring me back to originating page stackoverflow.com
I am trying to sign into my application. First I throw the RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException (this is in a WicketPanel on my BasePage):