1. How to retreive query parameter in Wicket stackoverflow.com
I am using wicket application to initiate my Java method in my code. I have the url as follows http://localhost:8080/web/resources/org.apache.wicket.Application/StartMethod I want to add an extra option at the end client=cutomser1 ...
2. Wicket redirect: how to pass on parameters and keeps URLs "pretty"? stackoverflow.com
Consider a Wicket WebPage that redirects to another page (based on some logic omitted from here):
3. Wicket path-style parameters stackoverflow.com
I want to make some site, is should have user profiles accessible under URL like site.com/user/m4ks I have no idea how to make this using Wicket. Its possible to make BookMarkablePage with any ...
4. Is there a way to pass hidden values in Wicket? stackoverflow.com
As described in Wicket redirect: how to pass on parameters and keeps URLs "pretty"?, there are a variety of options for passing parameters in Wicket. However, all of the methods ...
5. Wicket IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy: how to specify missing parameters? stackoverflow.com
How can I specify empty positional params for IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy?
I have a
This allows me to build urls like:
I can successfully ...
6. How can I create a Wicket URL that hides its parameters? stackoverflow.com
I'm currently creating a set of links with code like this:
The URL that comes out has the format
7. How to put a parameter on a wicket link in HTML? stackoverflow.com
Wicket has a couple of options for creating links. E.g. this
This shows it passing in a parameter. However, we cant use as we need ...
8. How to reference a page with parameters Wicket stackoverflow.com
I need to send Wicket links (throug mail, for example) wich references instances in the system. For example, the mail could contain: From: ...@... To: ...@... Subject: Order Pending ... txt... Click here to go: