1. Wicket testing startPanel(Panel) and PageParameters - how to set them? stackoverflow.com
Currently I'm using the WicketTester's startPanel method to test my panels. Within these panels I often use PageParameters to access data, using getPage().getPageParameters(). However, the startPanel method does not initialize any ...
2. Best tool to do load testing of wicket framework? stackoverflow.com
3. Back-end performance testing for apache wicket stackoverflow.com
We create a app based on the apache wicket and I'm now working on the performance testing for it. I'm familiar with Jmeter so it's my first choice as the load generate ...
4. How to test AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior in WicketTester stackoverflow.com
In my Wicket application I used one radio button with "yes" and "no" options. If I select "No", I should display one dropdown choice. I wrote code using
6. How to unit test a custom Wicket component stackoverflow.com
Given this really simple Wicket component:
7. Testing Wicket panels with constructor arguments stackoverflow.com
I got a page with several panels that takes several parameters in their constructors. One of them being a menu that takes a list for the different buttons in the menu. I've ...