1. Expanding Wickets TreeTable nodes when initializing a tree stackoverflow.com
I'm pretty new to wicket and I'm trying to create a simple wicket tree that holds information about mailinglists. This mailinglist is related to a certain letter.
2. click event for node wicket stackoverflow.com
Hi I have a treeview populated with various data (dynamic). Is there a way to add a lister to the nodes and then retrieve what has been clicked? Thanks.
3. Change Wicket tree node colour, font, etc stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to change the nodes colour and change it to italic, etc.?
4. Is there a static tree component in Wicket? stackoverflow.com
Is anyone aware of a stateless tree component in Apache Wicket that works similarly to the
5. Change screen to sub-directory using Tree Apache Wicket stackoverflow.com
I would like to use Tree Apache Wicket to implement the following opeation:
6. How to make a wicket tree fully dynamic forums.oracle.com
HI, I am new to Apache wicket. My requirement is to develop a tree component that should hold the entire hierarchy of an XML. This tree should be fully dynamic. I can edit,add or remove nodes and finally the edited tree should gets generated as new XML file. I dont have any idea to work with. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance..................... ...