1. Axis2 code generation for WSDL version 2.0 coderanch.com
2. Issue with generation of document/literal type WSDL using Axis coderanch.com
Hi All, I am trying to convert some Java code into WSDL using Axis 1.2 framework. I used Document/Literal style for binding. One of the methods in my Java code returns an array. This array is described in Axis generated WSDL as follows:
XMLSpy won't work with our AXIS2 WSDL but our system works with it fine (Web Services forum at JavaRanch) A friendly place for programming greenhorns! Big Moose Saloon Search | Java FAQ | Recent Topics Register / Login JavaRanch Java Forums Java Web Services
4. Web-service built on Axis2-1.6 java code generation from wsdl does not support Soap1.2 msg binding coderanch.com
Hello All, I am working on Axis2-1.6.1 java code generation from wsdl. I am facing an issue with a web-service, which uses axis2 generated code, and ready to consume by the clients. This web-service is hosted on tomcat server. Problem with this, it accepts Soap1.1 and I required this to accept Soap1.2. when I consume the service in Soap1.1 it works ...
5. Inheritance issue in Apache Axis WSDL to Java conversion coderanch.com
6. JAX-WS versus Axis2, WSDL Implementation coderanch.com
Hi, I recently started working on webservices and i am facing few problems, but firstly i want to understand what is the difference between implementation of web service client using jax-ws and axis2. The problem that I am facing is, I have to implement an integration with a third party with our application, and third party have shared their WSDL file ...
7. axis xs:datetime wsdl element type forums.oracle.com