1. WebService attributes stackoverflow.com
I am creating a web service that generates the following in the WSDL file:
and would like to have it renamed to generate:
How can I do that within the .asmx ...
2. How can i change the XmlElement attribute OUTSIDE the class? stackoverflow.com
I have a class property that is automatically generated by a framework with its appropriate XmlElement attribute. I inherit this class and expose it as a parameter on a webservice, ...
3. wsdl:operation customized attributes stackoverflow.com
how to define a schema for property like below My visual studio seems not recognize the msc:isInitiating attribute, msc is already defined.
4. What's the meaning of the targetNamespace attribute of the WSDL definitions element? coderanch.com
Hi, I know that the targetNamespace attribute of XMLSchema
5. Why would an wsdl document have a targetnamespace attribute set? coderanch.com
Hello, I have an xml document, namely a WSDL file and I am trying to understand why the "definitions" element have "targetNamespace" attribute set??? I thought this attribute was only for schemas. Is this not confusing? Is this legal? Why wsdl files don't have a schema to validate themselves from? Here is my document:
6. function in-parameter mapping in wsdl - element or attribute? coderanch.com
Hi, I am planing to expose a web function as the webservice to our client. the function expects total 11 in-parameters. they are quite complicated, Some are required and some are optional. some are even conditional optional. I'd like to ask which way I map the in-parameter in the WSDL is better? - map the parameter as complex elements or map ...
7. Webservice not receiving values for attributes defined in wsdl coderanch.com