1. Which web service stack allows binding wsdl first web service to existing classes in Java? stackoverflow.com
Greetings, I have a complicated scenario to handle. I have a wsdl file which uses a particular XML schema. The XML schema is actually a handcrafted implementation of a specification. There ...
3. WSDL Binding protocol stackoverflow.com
I am working on how to call web service dynamically by SOAP (language c#). For this purpose, my program gets the WSDL and parses it to create the SOAP request. My ...
4. Error: Emitter Failure Undefined Binding
5. IOException: Emitter Failure. There is undefined binding
6. How to control the name attribute value for the wsdl binding element coderanch.com
Well..i saw your other question and tried to find some answer for you... I once tried like adding the below parameter tag inside service tag
7. How to change the name of the binding element in wsdl file ? coderanch.com
Hi All, I have a wsdl file given by some third party web service provider. I am writing a web service client program that uses stubs generated out of this wsdl file using axis. My question is a. how do we control the file name of the stubs generated by axis ? b. if you are trying to deploy a web ...
8. binding and service elements in wsdl coderanch.com
I have a question about this fragment in the WSDL spec:
9. WSDL error: binding:StocksQuoteSOAPBinding not exist coderanch.com
I am developing web services with contract first approach. I developed the wsdl file and now I am ecuting the wsdl2java command. In that process I am getting the following error. I am also pasting the wsdl file below that [echo] Generating code using wsdl2java... [wsdl2java] WSDLToJava Error: [wsdl2java] Summary: Failures: 1, Warnings: 0 [wsdl2java] <<< ERROR! [wsdl2java] file:/D:/Prasad/workspace_webservices/StockQuotation/src/com/stockquote/StocksQuote.wsdl:[51,68] [wsdl2java] Caused ...