1. I just cant get to open WSDL file in Eclipse J2EE Galileo stackoverflow.com
As far as i can see, i have the option of creating web services and WSDL file in Galileo. Also, Looking here there is the Eclipse WSDL viewer : http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Introduction_to_the_WSDL_Editor How ...
2. Error in Stub creation from eBay Sandbox WSDL using Eclipse stackoverflow.com
I am using Eclipse WTP plugin to generate the stub from this WSDL:
3. IBM Eclipse WSDL Editor: How do I include an external wsdl/schema? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create Web Services from the Top-Down approach. I downloaded Eclipse and am using the WSDL gui editor in it to build my WSDL files. I am splitting up ...
4. Java ClassCastException when generating WSDL in Eclipse? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to create a new Web Service in Eclipse (bottom up, apache axis 1, tomcat 6), but I get warnings before the attempt and then an error after. Error:
5. Eclipse - Unexpected exception when trying to create Web Service based on a WSDL file stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to create a Web Service in Eclipse Java EE IDE (Helios Service Release 2, Windows 7 32-bit) based on a WSDL file, but when I click "finish" in the ...
6. Eclipse PDE project with java classes generated from WSDL file with Apache-Axis stackoverflow.com
I have an Eclipse PDE project where I'm generating Java files to package my.project in source code folder. I've also added the required axis jars to Eclipse build path. When I try ...
7. Not able to generate the stubs/java skeletons from the WSDL stackoverflow.com
I have written a WSDL to generate the Stubs and skeleton but my skeletons are not getting generated in the eclipse. I am using Helios version of Eclipse. Can any one ...
8. Eclipse WSDL generator (from java class)? stackoverflow.com
I want to generate WSDL compliant with Java classes. At this phase I don't want to put it online, just have the wsdl (in order to discuss it with someone else) ...
9. WSDL: throws null pointer exception in eclipse coderanch.com
I knew someone would suggest me that but mate I already checked that.I never post a question before searching it myself. I tried the link.They say it works for them but for me, it doesn't.I have tried it with jdk 1.4,1.5.tomcat 5 and 5.5 but to no use.I think it is axis configuration problem. If someone has any any idea, it ...
10. WSDL file problem with Eclipse coderanch.com
Hi, I have one PCDWebService.wsdl file which correctly open in DOT NET editor. and it give error message while opening in Eclipse editor. Can anyone help me how to open this file in Eclipse ? Below i am sending code and error message! ERROR_MESSAGE: Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the failure: org.eclipse.ui.internal.editors.text.JavaFileEditorInput PCDWebService.wsdl
11. generate java class from wsdl - eclipse coderanch.com
Hi! The web service tools built into Eclipse Ganymede is the Axis tools. Actually, you do not need any plugin to generate Java classes from a WSDL - an Ant script is enough. Example of an Ant script that will generate client artifacts from a WSDL:
12. How do I get Eclipse to create a wsdl file I can edit? coderanch.com
13. create wsdl in eclipse editor coderanch.com
Hello, I am new to webservices and I am trying to create wsdl file in eclipse so I have craeted web project and example wsd file,I want to craete login application where in xsd I will craete all the data type and make an object of userType and in wsdl I have to import that xsd:
14. How to put the WSDL location on Eclipse's Web service explorer? coderanch.com
15. Eclipse "build" from wsdl? coderanch.com
Is there any way to get eclipse to check compiler errors against the contents of a wsdl file? My current (rather hack-ish) method of getting my application to compile is to build the wsdl with ant/wsimport from the command line and copy the generated .class files into my working hierarchy. This generates annoying red-line compiler "errors" that the warnings window recognizes ...
16. connecting to a wsdl on localhost java-forums.org
Hi, Basically I am new to Eclipse but not entirely new to Java (but no where near the skill of most programmers). I have a localhost Tomcat running an API that connects to a SQL database. Basically the API is a wsdl so to access the xml over IE you would use... https: //localhost/APIforMe/Service?wsdl I have setup everything with regards to ...
17. creating wsdl + eclipse forums.oracle.com