1. How to get an InputStream from a BufferedImage? stackoverflow.com
How can I get an InputStream from a BufferedImage object? I tried this but ImageIO.createImageInputStream() always returns NULL
The image thumbnail is being correctly generated ...
2. Java writing to file misbehaving stackoverflow.com
This is yet another of my Java questions. Please take a look at this code:
3. Inputstream to BufferedImage Conversion damages the file stackoverflow.com
I am uploading some image files using servelt. I want to resize the images. I converts the source to BufferedImage using below lines.
4. Java - Reading multiple images from a single zip file and eventually turning them into BufferedImage objects. Good idea? stackoverflow.com
I'm working on a game, and I need to load multiple image files (png, gif, etc.) that I'll eventually want to convert into BufferedImage objects. In my setup, I'd like ...
5. How to make BufferedImage from OutputStream stackoverflow.com
I started to use LLJTran to make lossless rotation of JPEG image. The only problem I have with this library is its iterface. Ideally the transform() would return BufferedImage object but instead ...
6. BufferedImage to OutputStream coderanch.com
7. BufferedImage from FileOutputStream coderanch.com
8. BufferedImage to ByteBuffer ? forums.oracle.com
9. Converting a BufferedImage in to saveable stream and saving from an applet? forums.oracle.com
I know this second question has been asked many times and still I havnt found a relevant solution to my problem. I have an applet that genertes an image and saves it by the means of ImageIO.write(bi, "PNG", of) on my local machine, which is apparently not good enough for use on the web. I need my applet to save this ...