1. Byte stream / C / JNI stackoverflow.com
What data types are usually used in C API implementation for storing byte streams? How can I convert this type to jbyteArray?
2. Sharing output streams through a JNI interface stackoverflow.com
I am writing a Java application that uses a C++ library through a JNI interface. The C++ library creates objects of type
3. Getting text data from C++ using JNI through std::ostream into Java stackoverflow.com
I have a class in C++ which takes an
4. Which JVMs do not support direct java.nio.ByteBuffer? stackoverflow.com
The release notes for Java NIO (in Java 1.4+) state that support for direct ByteBuffers is an optional feature. I am curious which JVM vendors/flavors do not support ...
5. JNI Stream binary data from C++ to Java stackoverflow.com
I need help passing binary data into Java. I'm trying to use jbytearray but when the data gets into Java it appears corrupt. Can somebody give me a hand? Here's a snip ...
6. JNI - native method with ByteBuffer parameter stackoverflow.com
I've got a method:
Generated by javah C/C++ header of this method is:
How can I get ...
7. Java Input/Output streams for unnamed pipes created in native code? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to easily create Java Input/Output streams for unnamed pipes created in native code? Motivation: I need my own implementation of the Process class. The native code spawns me ...
8. What's causing "Unable to retrieve native address from ByteBuffer object"? stackoverflow.com
As a very novice Java programmer, I probably should not mess with that kind of things. Unfortunately, I'm using a library which have a method that accepts a
9. How to move data from java InputStream to a char * in c++ with jni? stackoverflow.com
How can I move the data stored in a java InputStream to a char * in c++ using JNI? Thanks, Carlos.
10. How to write/read the direct ByteBuffer in the native? stackoverflow.com
I want to receive data from a socket in native part and then read the data in the Java code. I know that the direct ByteBuffer might be a good choice. So ...
11. How to convert byte to bytebuffer native memory? stackoverflow.com
I need pass a large amount memory to jni side to parse it. I used GetByteArrayElements to get the native pointer before.but i found this method is always copy the memory,not using ...