1. Live video streaming using Java? stackoverflow.com
Are there any good libraries for streaming live video using Java? Ideally both ends of the pipe should be written in Java but I am mostly concerned about the video player. ...
2. how can I use multiple Players in J2ME to simulate streaming over Http stackoverflow.com
I need to connect to a http server from a phone and play a movie while downloading. I understand that you can simulate this using multiple players (Manager.createPlayer(...)) in J2ME but ...
3. How to stream video in webpage? stackoverflow.com
Say suppose i am on my website and i want to stream live video which should be available to all users who view the webpage. How can this be done in ...
4. How can I capture a video stream from a web cam in java? stackoverflow.com
tech 2nd year student i want to capture vider from usb/webcam in java .should anyone gide me
5. how to get video link from of live streaming videos using java? stackoverflow.com
I want to get exact video link from some streaming video resources like you-tube or metacafe.com, As there is no direct link of video is available. How can I parse the ...
6. Stream video in Java stackoverflow.com
what is the best way to record and stream live video to many clients? Are there any libraries? Thanks in advance, Etam.
7. Progressive video streaming in j2me stackoverflow.com
I am working on javaME and not able to do progressive downloadind/playing. Is it necessary to download the video before playing: is it possible to play video as progressive download. ...
8. How can I manipulate a video stream in Java by treating it as a series of matrices or a data cube? stackoverflow.com
I am looking at Xuggler as a framework for decoding streaming video, but having troubles with two things:
9. How to save Pictures from MJPEG Stream with Java? stackoverflow.com
How is it possible to save the pictures from a MJPEG Stream in Java? I want to call a HTTP MJPEG address and save every single frame to a seperate picture file. ...
10. j2me polish out of memory error in streaming video player stackoverflow.com
i have develop the streaming video player. run this program i got the out of memory error so please help me. Thanks All.
11. web bidirectional video streaming stackoverflow.com
I'd like to learn about video streaming to code a webchat using java. I have already installed a red5 server but I don't know anything about video streaming. Doea anyone know ...
13. Video Stream API coderanch.com
14. Questions on Video streaming coderanch.com
Hi everybody.(I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. If I'm wrong, please pardon me.) I would like to create a project on Home Surveliance Camera with some additional services. But I'm not sure on how to do it. Would be grateful if someone can advice me on how to start this. A digital/network camera will be installed ...
15. is video streaming possible in java? coderanch.com
16. Video Streaming coderanch.com
17. Video Stream coderanch.com
18. Questions about Video Streaming coderanch.com
I have a URL to a video file (.mp4 file format) and I have to play this video on my Android phone. The simplest alternative, and the one that I've tried is to download the stream, persist it on the sdcard, and then play the file from there using the MediaPlayer bundled with the SDK. The problem with this approach is ...
19. Latency for the video streaming coderanch.com
hello everyone actually i have developed a server-client application just sticking to core java(AWT) and JMF using RTSP protocol, i am now able to stream the video from server in frames, the thing i am able to see the rate @ which the video stream being played on the client side it is some thing less than 1x speed, so there ...
20. Live Streaming Video coderanch.com
I've been googling on and off, looking for a hint (if it's easy enough) on how to stream from my web cam into a web page. If hard, is there some open-source? Thought it would be wise at this point to see if anyone has experience with this technology. Any tips - specific java objects to learn? Open source software? General ...
21. Video Streaming coderanch.com
Hi Lester, Thanks for replying. The requirements are as following, 1. I don't have to use any ready made streaming servers. 2. I have to provide mechanism such that the Video should not get download at the client end. As far as my study goes this is only possible through Streaming Server. Regards, Kishan.
22. peer 2 peer video streaming possible with java? forums.oracle.com
23. video streaming information forums.oracle.com
I have been working on developing a video streaming system to see how it will workout in java. To start off with I have used the avreceive2 and avtransmit2, to stream video from one computer to the other. The quality was pretty good, and I was able to manipulate the code myself to change a few things around. I changed both ...
24. Re: Streaming video forums.oracle.com
Friends, My current scenario is, i have a server and two clients. The server streams the video to both the clients using RMI. I am trying to do some modifications, in the sense, i would like the server to stream to one client only, and that client forwards the stream to the other client. Is there a method where we can ...
25. streaming video forums.oracle.com
I have been researching how to do streaming video in java, and have come up short with references on how to do this and some source code to reference. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a server send a byte of like 100 and then write that to a file, appending the file each time a new ...
26. streaming video on mobile and web forums.oracle.com
27. how to get video stream from website? forums.oracle.com
i want to make a java application which will be able to download videos from a given website URL. i want to do it without using any kind of third party API. i know there are API for youtube. but i want it to be generic so that it will be able to download videos from any site. if anyone have ...
28. how to acess a PTC camera video stream from DVR card/PCI-slot forums.oracle.com
Believe it or not, this isn't really a Java question. You should begin by looking around your camera manufacturer's website for Java APIs, then their forums if they have any, contacting support and so on. Hoping that a general Java community will know exactly what is required here is a bit pie-in-the-sky.
29. Streaming Video libraries? forums.oracle.com
30. video streaming forums.oracle.com
Hello, I am wondering how to deliver video data over socket, i do not want to use session related things like RTP, would it be possible to send a media file as byte chunks? for instance byte array? How can i handle video and audio? any advises, sample or references would help me a lot. regards sebastien
31. I am new and need help --- Streaming live video forums.oracle.com