1. Using JSON serialization as a persistence mechanism instead of RDB stackoverflow.com
I'm thinking about throwing away my DB in my next project to simplify development/evolution. One way to do it is not to leave the Objects realm at all and persist my objects ...
2. Using Jackson ObjectMapper to serialize the subclass name into JSON, not the superclass stackoverflow.com
In the following Jackson/Java code that serializes objects into JSON, I am getting this:
However, what I actually want to get is this:
Is there something I can do to AnimalContainer so that ...
3. Is there a Java JSON library that uses the same pattern as XMLEncoder stackoverflow.com
I have looked at a few JSON libraries for Java, but few of them seem to follow the same serialization pattern as core Java serialization patterns. I would like to ...
4. Convert a JSON string to object in Java? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way in Java/J2ME to convert a string, such as:
to an internal Object representation of the same, in one line of code? Because the current method is ...
5. JSON, JS to Java and Vice Versa, and other languages stackoverflow.com
I want to use JSON to represent JS objects send them to a Java program, and vice versa. I would also like to do this for other languages. C# to Java ...
6. Possible to configure Jackson-Json Mapper to exclude properties based on which object it is serializing? stackoverflow.com
Say I have objects such as a Business with a List of Address objects, and an Order that has a Business. Is it possible to configure so that when the Order is ...
7. How to get List
8. How to recursively serialize an object using reflection? stackoverflow.com
I want to navigate to the N-th level of an object, and serialize it's properties in String format. For Example:
9. Is there a JSON library that can serialize Proxy objects? stackoverflow.com
Using ActiveObjects as my ORM and Gson as my JSON processor. Ran into a problem going toJson from persisted objects. The problem is that my persisted class is actually an Interface ...
10. Jackson - suppressing serialization(write) of properties dynamically stackoverflow.com
I am trying to convert java object to JSON object in Tomcat/jersey using Jackson. And want to suppress serialization(write) of certain properties dynamically. I can use JsonIgnore, but I want to make ...
11. How to parse JSON file? stackoverflow.com
Simple situation -
12. Is it an efficient way to serialize JSON data in Java? stackoverflow.com
I don't know whether this question makes sense or not. I have huge amount of JSON data with me. I am getting that data from Server to the Client side. Is it good ...
13. How to serialize Joda DateTime with Jackson JSON processer? stackoverflow.com
How do I get Jackson to serialize my Joda DateTime object according to a simple pattern (like "dd-MM-yyyy"? I've tried:
14. check if file is json, java stackoverflow.com
Using Java is there an easy way to check whether a given file conforms to json format? Using gson, the best i can do is:
15. Exiftool create several JSon files from just one directory stackoverflow.com
17. JSON "flat" serialization with Java stackoverflow.com
I am looking for a JSON library that supports defining the serialization depth. Ideally I would like a library that handles all primitive types and java.lang and the rest will be ...
18. How to serialize JSON object in java stackoverflow.com
Hi I am using Voldemort to store my data. My key is a word and values are number of occurrence of the word and the URL. For example:
19. How can I serialize this JSON using Jackson annotations? stackoverflow.com
I have the following JSON :
20. how to prepare json file using gson library stackoverflow.com
I have two plain pojo objects: Ex:
How to create JSON file with
21. json annotation to configure the serialized xml node's name of an object's property stackoverflow.com
What i need to do is the following. i need using json, to serialize my object to xml as follows:
my java code/bean is as follows:
22. Reading JSON file error stackoverflow.com
I try to read JSON file with Java. The code is:
24. Gson: How to exclude specific fields from Serialization without annotations stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to learn Gson and I'm struggling with field exclusion. Here are my classes
26. Jackson : field serialization format depending on other field value stackoverflow.com
I have the following Java class and I want to serialize it to JSON using Jackson:
27. How to serialize/deserialize in both JSON and XML format in Java? stackoverflow.com
Have a bunch of classes which I need to do serialize and deserialize from/to JSON/XML at the same time. Which library you recommend to this task?
28. Is there any way to convert Java object to JSON file stackoverflow.com
Is there any way to convert Java object to JSON file ( I have array of objects and I want to export to JSON file, properties ) >
29. Is it possible to parse with JSON file using org.json in Java? stackoverflow.com
How could be parse it for example?
30. How can I create this JsonObject using Gson API? stackoverflow.com
I've been having trouble getting this json object to serialize/deserialize properly:
31. JSONDeserializer().serialize(ListJson) stackoverflow.com
Hi i have jsonString
i does not work can any one please help ...
32. Jackson JSON not serializing Joda DateTime correctly stackoverflow.com
I have a Joda DateTime in an Order class:
I have initialized my mapper as follows:
33. How can I prevent Jackson from serializing a polymorphic type's annotation property? stackoverflow.com
I have polymorphic types and deserializing from JSON to POJO works. I followed the documentation here, in fact. When serializing POJOs into JSON I'm getting an unwanted attribute, specifically ...
34. Iterating through multiple objects in JSON file stackoverflow.com
I'm parsing a JSON file that I'm retrieving by accessing an API. Right now, I'm able to create an ArrayList of objects of my Offer class, but I'm only reading the ...
35. is this json file? and if yes, how can I read it back to java? stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:Hi, I have a json file like this:
36. How to invoke another serializer from a custom Gson JsonSerializer? stackoverflow.com
I have my custom class
38. How to force JSON-lib's JSONObject.put(..) to escape a string containing JSON? stackoverflow.com
When using JSON-lib's
39. Working with data .. Is separate bean needed to handle data retrieved from json file? stackoverflow.com
Suppose you are working with some data, which comes from a
40. How to keep fields sequence in Gson serialization stackoverflow.com
Seems like Gson.toJson(Object object) generates JSON code with randomly spread fields of the object. Is there way to fix fields order somehow?
41. Java: serialize TreeModel, TableModel to JSON, and vice versa? stackoverflow.com
On the client side, a user specified input creates a unique TreeModel and TableModel. This needs to be serialized to JSON for storage on MongoDB (stores JSON document directly). The JSON needs to ...
42. Best way to compare 2 JSON files in Java stackoverflow.com
How would you suggest this task is approached? The challenge as i see it is in presenting diff information intelligently. Before i go reinventing the wheel, is there an accepted approach of ...
43. How can I control which instance variables are serialized when using Jackson JSON stackoverflow.com
I am using JSON Jackson to convert from POJOs to JSON. I am using
It is working fine. Problem is I dont't want to convert all class varaibles into JSON. Anyone ...
44. Jackson Serialization issue with CommonsMultipartFile stackoverflow.com
I have a bean with CommonsMultipartFile type field like so:
I have ...
45. How to parse JSON File with json.org/java libraries? stackoverflow.com
46. format json file with comma? stackoverflow.com
I have a json file.
How can I format these into a valid json type, like:
47. how to format no line break json file? stackoverflow.com
This is a continue question by here. Now the problem is, there is no line break in each line. All data stick together, how can I do that? Like this:
48. jackson IOException: Can not deserialize Class com.mycompany.models.Person$Address (of type non-static member class) as a Bean stackoverflow.com
I have a class that looks like this:
49. How to merge two json files together in java stackoverflow.com
I've finished my application, and when it finishes there will be two json files. I need to combine them in a different java class so i've tried something like this If ...
50. Invalid json representation of date stackoverflow.com
51. What are bad use cases for Jackson/JSON? stackoverflow.com
What would be characteristics or smells that would indicate it is a bad idea to use Jackson/JSON for a particular task or set of tasks? I'm still learning about this ...
52. How can I serialize a list of objects using flex json? stackoverflow.com
I have a list of an object like follows
I want to serialize it using flex json so that it should like
for deserializing from the above string into a ...
53. How do I use a custom Serializer with Jackson? stackoverflow.com
I have two Java classes that I want to serialize to JSON using Jackson:
54. Writing JSONObject into a file stackoverflow.com
I'm using Play framework. I have a JSONObject which has a structure like the below (As in console it printed)
55. Jackson and that dreaded IOException stackoverflow.com
56. Java JSON serialization - best practice stackoverflow.com
I need to implement JSON serialization for some objects, and I've encountered a problem when it came to integration with generic collections. All serializable classes implement this interface (JSONObject comes from ...
57. How to traverse a JSON file? stackoverflow.com
The JSON I have is mentioned below :-
58. Convert a .json file to a JSONArray stackoverflow.com
I used cURL to get some twitter feeds in the form of a json file ("twitter-feed.json"). I want to convert this json file to a JSONArray object. How do I do ...
59. jackson serialization, is there an annotation that indicates what sub-properties to use for a property? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to see something like this
60. Jackson processor for java bean to json\xml serialization stackoverflow.com
Hi I am having a java bean and i need to serialize it to json. For this purpose i am using the jackson processor which is very powerful. But I also ...
61. Serializer - speed of Kryo, API/functionality like FlexJson stackoverflow.com
Tile says it all. I love the functionality of FlexJson (clean API, backwards/forward data compatibility, ability to easily include/exclude data and transform it) but would love something as fast as ...
62. Invalid character while converting from JSON to XML using jsonlib stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to convert a JSON string to XML using jsonlib in Java.
63. Field names in Jackson JSON Serialized List stackoverflow.com
I have a class used to return lists of results that looks like :
64. Exception when serializing a stateless object with jackson Json stackoverflow.com
I have been using the jackson implementation of the json protocol in my own little project, and it has gone just fine a while now until I decided (for the first ...
65. Using Jackson's @JsonTypeInfo with a custom serializer stackoverflow.com
I'm running into a problem with Jackson where it does not respect the
66. How to serialize Java properties to JSON stackoverflow.com
Can I have JSON serialize properties (I mean Java bean getter and setter properties) of POJOs?
67. Fine grained serialization using json coderanch.com
Hi All, I have a set of beans in the server side that needs to be rendered as a json object to the browser, for doin this we can use any of the open source libraraies like json, google json and many more but how can we have a fine grained control on the object properties. For ex: i have a ...
68. Including data in java code from a JSON file forums.oracle.com