1. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: setAttribute: Non-serializable attribute stackoverflow.com
I have inherited some code and am getting an error when I try to run it. The error is below:
2. Jibx - how to unmarshal/marshal tag with value and attribute? stackoverflow.com
Sorry Guys, I did not meant to be lazy. Ok Here is the question: I have xml structure with above block of xml ...
3. How to get numeric groupid/userid using java7 file attribute apis? stackoverflow.com
I can use the following code to get the name of the owner of a file;
4. file attributes coderanch.com
5. Attributes on files coderanch.com
well it was the permissions I wanted to get. Working on a backup that will work on all systems and that will be able to restore files as they were before the backup. To do that I need to know the permissions on the files so that information can be stored with the file in the db.
6. How to get FIle attributes? coderanch.com
8. OS-specific file/directory attributes coderanch.com
I'm looking for access to more detailed file/dir attributes than are provided by the java.io package. Some of these are OS-specific, but I'd still like to access them. For example: -Volume name in windows (most important) -owner, group owner, various ACL stuff -lock state -file creation and last access date (windows) Anyone have any ideas? thanks
9. on FILE attributes (badly need help) coderanch.com
hi, i need some help deleting a file, this is my sitaution: i have a code capturing frames from an mpeg stream, the frames it captured (jpeg) are stored on one folder. I have to rename all these during a particular method using renameTo (File dest), it works well for most of the images (i don't know why not all) but ...
10. creating a file with attributes... coderanch.com
11. jibx - using FLEXIBLE="TRUE" attribute in binding file forums.oracle.com
hi! i have problem using FLEXIBLE="TRUE" attribute in jibx binding file. Actually this attribute is used for ignoring extra element. problems: problem 1: This attribute is ignored on a collection element. problem2: If structure is defined as below
12. file attributes question? forums.oracle.com
...... I'm playing around with a simple backup program and I am wondering is there anything in Java that allows you to reset a files archive attribute? I would like to reset this attribute on all files after I have completed a "full backup". It seems that the only thing I can use is a files last modified timestamp as a ...
13. divide file by attribute forums.oracle.com
14. file attributes forums.oracle.com
15. Hi how to know file attribute in java forums.oracle.com