1. Read environment variables from logback configuration file stackoverflow.com
I have this logback.xml file:
2. How to roll the log file on startup in logback stackoverflow.com
I would like to configure logback to do the following.
3. Rolling logback logs on filesize and time stackoverflow.com
I've been trying to set up a simple logback project to roll my log files by date and by filesize, and so far I have been unable to get my appender ...
4. Logback sometimes does not write to the log file, and sometimes does not roll the log file stackoverflow.com
Sometimes when I launch my java application, logback refuses to write anything to my logfile. Sometimes it also refuses to roll the logfile at midnight (or at the first logging event ...
5. Is it possible to find logback log files programmatically? stackoverflow.com
It would be useful to automatically attach log files to support emails. I could set the path programmatically (as in Setting Logback Appender path programmatically), but I'd prefer to let ...
6. Logback is not generating log files on Ubuntu stackoverflow.com
We have configured logback for our logging needs in our application. When we run our application on Windows machine, it works as expected and generates the log files with proper logs. ...
7. Logback, set max history files per day stackoverflow.com