1. How to get java Logger output to file by default stackoverflow.com
Netbeans thoughtfully sprinkles Logger.getLogger(this.getClass().getName()).log(Level. [...] statements into catch blocks. Now I would like to point them all to a file (and to console). Every logging tutorial and such only me tells how to ...
2. Java Logger only to file, no screen output! stackoverflow.com
I got a quite simple problem but cant find a solution for it. I have a logger with a file handler added, but it still spams to hell out of my console. How ...
3. Writing Output & Error to Log files using PumpStreamHandler stackoverflow.com
I have been searching for a while to get a good example for writing Process output & error stream to log file. I use apache-commons exec library to execute my process. Following ...
4. who controls the output.log and error.log files? stackoverflow.com
my system outputs its logs to a output.log file and error.log file.
What component is responsible for those files ?
5. Does anyone know how to read a log file in .log and output the data using java language ? coderanch.com
Can you write a java program to open and read any file? There is nothing special about it being a '.log' file.  So now we're getting what you really want. You still need to be able to do the above. I'd suggest you write a program that reads each line and prints it out first. Once you have that, you ...
6. How to output java logging only to a log file except stderr? forums.oracle.com
7. Java option for directing output to a log file forums.oracle.com
I have a RMI server which I am starting in a script and the starting that script from within another script and sending the output to a log file. I am wondering if there is any java runtime option that can redirect any sysout created to a file without me having to have 2 scripts to do it. Thx