1. How to programmaticaly extract and manipulate images from an Office file? stackoverflow.com
I need to extract some images from PowerPoint and Word documents, in order to manipulate them, and after that, put the images back in the MS Office files. Do you know any ...
2. Generate PowerPoint 2007/2010 file using Java stackoverflow.com
Does anyone know of any API (commercial or open-source) that can generate/edit PowerPoint 2007/2010 presentations through Java. I have a template in the PowerPoint 2007/2010 format that I require to ...
3. How to create a batch print application to send a PowerPoint 2007 file to OneNote 2007? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to make an application which will batch print multiple files to OneNote. Here is a detailed explanation:
4. Office 2007 is unable to open files when called through JACOB from a service stackoverflow.com
I'm using JACOB to do COM calls to PowerPoint and other Office applications from Java. On a particular Windows 7 box I'm getting the following message quite often, but not always:
5. Looking for a library for parsing and extracting objects from ppt, pptx, doc, docx files stackoverflow.com
I am looking for a library that can open a ppt, pptx, doc, docx file parse it and extract all objects from it. for example, in ppt it can extract all objects ...
6. How to parse PPT (PowerPoint) files in Java? forums.oracle.com
7. java code to prepare powerpoint file forums.oracle.com