1. Converting files into pdf format in java bytes.com
Hi all, How can we convert a file into PDF format in java?My application does the file upload, and I need the files to be converted into PDF format. The uploaded ...
2. convert to pdf file format coderanch.com
3. How can i read PDF file in exact format. coderanch.com
4. Converting files into pdf format in java forums.oracle.com
5. problem with landscape format on pdf file forums.oracle.com
6. To get the content of a pdf file in a particular position in text format forums.oracle.com
I am troubling with geting the content of a pdf file in a particular position.I got the code to get the content of a pdf document as whole in text format.But i only need the content at a particular area. i am using PDFTextStripper class in pdfBox jar to get the content as whole. pls send some sample code pls help ...
7. how to convert pdf file into string format? forums.oracle.com
8. View .rpt files(reports) in pdf format forums.oracle.com
Hello I have found a solution using iText library,(with Document() ) , it does open Adobe view but is showing a formated : " ; Root EntrySummaryInformation(QE SessionReportInfo&:Contents' Oh+'Oh+'0 (4