1. How to create a (key, value1, value2) file in java similar to (key, value) property file stackoverflow.com
Can you please suggest how to create (key, value1, value2) file in java similar to (key, value) property file. Do any open source project uses such type of file. Thanksyou.
2. Delete key and value from a property file? stackoverflow.com
I want to delete key and value which is stored in a property file. How can i do that????
3. java properties files, using a key as another keys value, is this possible stackoverflow.com
I would like to know if there is any way to use a key as another key's value in .properties files. For example is this possible, or is there any other ...
4. Java - Properties: Add new keys to properties file in run time? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to create a new properties file and add keys and values in run time? I want to add new keys to properties file depending on user input while installing ...
5. Load the properties file to get the key value pair stackoverflow.com
One of my properties file contains the above key=value pair. So when I try to load this key. I do not get the value. I get ???????? in the ...
6. Reading Properties file with spaces in key coderanch.com
Iam currently using jdk1.4. I have a to read a properties file containing text, key = value spaced key = spaced value Can I set the delimiter that is to be used by Properties, in this case I would want only '=' as the delimiter and ignore whilte space between the keys. Is there any way that I can acheive this ...
7. Read duplicate keys from properties file coderanch.com
If you really want to do something along these lines, you'll have to write the code to read (and perhaps write) the "properties" file yourself. This can be fairly simple, actually. And you'd need some sort of data structure which allows multiple values for a given key - Properties doesn't. You may want to look at org.apache.commons.collections.MultiMap for example. Or use ...
8. To retreive values from property file which have the same key coderanch.com
In a properties file "ApplicationResources.properties", I have many values having the same key. For Example label.id = 10 label.id =11 Is there any way by which I can retrieve all the values referenced by the key label.id I need to use this in a jsp. is there any tag provided (by Struts)?
9. ordering keys of property file coderanch.com
10. Reading multiple keys from properties file coderanch.com
11. resource bundle properties file referencing key from value coderanch.com
I have say message.properties as follows label.productName = MyProduct label.companyName = MyCompany label.header = MyCompany-MyProduct label.title = MyCompany-MyProduct label.footer = MyCompany 2005-2008 All rights reserved As you can see I have same words repeated in most of the labels. Is there any way to avoid it by using keys "label.productName" and "label.companyName" with other values like.. label.productName = MyProduct label.companyName = ...
12. need help in properties file- key value pair coderanch.com
Properties is a subclass of Hashtable
13. how to reference already defined property as the value for another key in the properties file. coderanch.com
Hi I need to transfer the logic of creating a final string from code to a properties file. This will help if there are any changes to the logic in future with the change of only the properties file and no code change. I want to refer a property key in another property. Something like Key1 = value1 (value1 is not ...
14. how to ensure unique key in property file coderanch.com
The key will always be unique. If you try to store a value to an existing key, the new value will overwrite the existing value. The key does not get duplicated. If you want to make sure values are not overwritten, you can just check to see if the key exists before storing it.
15. Being able to not escape ":" in key in properties file coderanch.com
Hi. I would like to have a properties file where the key will contain colon characters (usually a lot of them). For example: ::level1::level2::level3::Etc=TheFileForThisStuff.txt The problem is it seem like property file key/value pairs are delimited by the ":" and I can not find a way to change that. Someone suggested I use Properties.load(InputStream inStream) but in reading the documentation I ...
16. Getting the Key from a properties file coderanch.com
Neil Tomlin wrote:well I'm thinking particularly of the mime.types file that I have loaded into a properties file eg where: key value image/gif gif I know that my file type is a gif I want image/gif Can I get it? Reverse your key/value pairs. Especially in this case it would seem to make sense...what if you have more than one file ...
17. unable to read exact value of key from Property file forums.oracle.com
Hi All, I am written a java code through which i am trying to read key value from a property file. The content of property file is shown as below: # WebAgent.conf - configuration file for SiteMinder Web Agent # Web Agent Version = 6QMR5, Build = 463, Update = 0 # agentname="sagent," HostConfigFile="C:\Program Files\netegrity\sdk\bin\SmHost.conf" AgentConfigObject="sagentconfig" EnableWebAgent="YES" and the code i ...
18. displaying a group of data or info for the given key in a property file forums.oracle.com
it should display all the profile related keys and its corresponding values. the reason behind this requiremnt is to improve the performance . if we pass key then at a time we will get the value of that key. but if ihave set all the profile related properties and its values then i need to get all at once .
19. Reusing key in properties file forums.oracle.com
20. Can keys contain logic in properties files? forums.oracle.com
21. Specifying key as parameter in Properties file forums.oracle.com
22. Specifying key as parameter in Properties file forums.oracle.com
23. Reading all related keys from a properties file forums.oracle.com
24. properties file with spaces in key. forums.oracle.com
Hi, I need to parse a properties file which have space in the key. ex: First Name = xxx loadUserProperties.getProperty("First Name") is throwing null pointer exception. Any clue on how to over come this as this file is provided by some third party and I have no control on the keys in the file. I need to get the values from ...