1. How to ignore whitespace while reading a file to produce an XML DOM stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to read a file to produce a DOM Document, but the file has whitespace and newlines and I'm trying to ignore them, but I couldn't:
I see in Javadoc ...
2. Java change and move non-standard XML file stackoverflow.com
I am using a third party application and would like to change one of its files. The file is stored in XML but with an invalid doctype. When I try to read ...
3. ClassCastException reading XML file stackoverflow.com
I have the following xml file:
I'm trying to load c2's attributes this way:
4. content of XML file created by java app dissapears if computer is shut down stackoverflow.com
I developed a desktop application, which has a class that reads a XML file (using DOM), then performs some operations to the data, and saves the data back to XML (replacing ...
5. javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
6. Remove data from XML file in DOM? stackoverflow.com
Is there an easy way (perhaps using the DOM api, or other) where I could remove the actual data from an XML file, leaving behind just a kind of template of ...
7. How does file loading in DOM work? stackoverflow.com
I've been looking at loading XML files with Java and I just can't seem to decipher a certain part of it. I understand that SAX is a streaming mechanism, but when talking ...
8. Parsing XML file with DOM (Java) stackoverflow.com
I want to parse the following url: http://eutils.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/esummary.fcgi?db=nucleotide&id=224589801 As a result I came up with the following method:
9. Cant read data from an XML file using DOM forums.oracle.com
10. Trying to read an XML file using DOM forums.oracle.com
11. How to append an xml content to another xml file by DOM API ? forums.oracle.com
12. Update an XML file using DOM forums.oracle.com
Hi all, I have a question about updating an existing xml file and writing it back. let say that this is the file:
13. Problem with extracting data from XML file using DOM forums.oracle.com
14. creating a new XML file using DOM?? plzzz help forums.oracle.com
do you mean that the DTD should exist and can't be created dynamically? That would be the sensible thing to do. In my opinion having a computer program produce a document with an internal DTD is rather pointless. Just have the program produce a document that is valid according to the DTD and leave out the DTD entirely. Unless you're declaring ...