1. Error while validating XML file with XSD stackoverflow.com
I have a xml file, let's call it test.xml and I have a schema for validation (schema.xsd). I'm also using the last version of TomCat.
2. How to get error's line number while validating a XML file against a XML schema stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to validade a XML against a W3C XML Schema. The following code does the job and reports when error occurs. But I'm unable to get line number of the error. ...
3. Why do I get a "Premature End of File" error when performing my XSLT transform? stackoverflow.com
Getting Line #-1; Column #-1; Premature end of file Error while xslt transform XSL :
4. How to delete a file after XML Parsing has thrown an error in java? stackoverflow.com
I have a piece of code that goes like this
5. error reading xml file in mac os java applet stackoverflow.com
Every once in a while, I get the following exception when trying to read in my XML file. The file looks ok and seems to be valid. Any hints would be ...
6. Error while parsing XML file with StAx stackoverflow.com
I wrote a xml parser with StAx that I use to parse XML streams received from the server.Here is my code :
7. Premature end of file Error stackoverflow.com
I am using XSL to configure my XML file into a smaller XML. My code fragments are so:
8. Syntax error in javax.xml.xpath.XPathFactory provider-configuration file of Saxon-HE 9.3 stackoverflow.com
I am using Java SE 6 on Mac OS X and Saxon-HE 18.104.22.168. The ServiceLoader is not able to find the Saxon implementation of
i have to encrypt the xml file using asymmetric cyper.... in one class , i am generating private key and public key using "RSA" algorithm..using 1024 byte initialization... it is generating properly... and after that in second class i am encrypting the xml file using "DESede" algorithm and i am using public key of above class.. but i am getting exceptione ...
10. XML parsing error on file /WEB-INF/tlds/diagnostics.tld coderanch.com
11. "Error in ant build.xml file" coderanch.com
Hey Guys, i am currently involving in a servelet project (RendreX). i want to install apachi ant as a prerequirement. i am using windows 2003 server. I already downloded latest ant version and apache tomcat4.0. Also i have set all the class path,ANT-HOME(C:\ANT) and other relevent paths. But when i run ant command in the command prompt(C:\ANT>ant)will generate error state that ...
12. Error in web.xml file coderanch.com
I have following code in my web.xml file:
13. error during encryption of xml file.....pls help coderanch.com
14. need help for errors in my xml files. forums.oracle.com
15. Error Reading xml file forums.oracle.com
16. Error when reading a XML File forums.oracle.com
When I am reading an XML file in a folder I am getting extra characters like squares before and after each and every character of the XML file. Why is this so.I thought they are spaces and trimmed it but i didnt work.I replaced thinking as escape characters and that also did not work.But when I am prionting the ASCII value ...
17. Get errors of a xml validation from xsd file forums.oracle.com
That's the rule for XML validation. As soon as the parser finds an error, it must report it and stop. If you are having a lot of trouble creating an XML document which conforms to a schema, perhaps you should invest in one of those XML editors which supports validation as you enter the document.
18. Error reading XML properties file on Linux forums.oracle.com
How are you establishing that it is actually reading the keys? Have you iterated over the returnvalue of propertyNames()? By default, getProperty(String) will return null if it can't find the entry, not throw an error. Is it possible that the file is not being read and you have handled the exception somewhere so you don't get an error output? My guess ...