1. Write XML file (using XStream) to filesystem in Java stackoverflow.com
I need to be able to serialize a string and then have it save in a .txt or .xml file. I've never used the implementation to read/write files, just remember ...
2. How to store multiple inputs in a XML file using XStream stackoverflow.com
I want to write a program for this: in a folder I have n number of files; first read one file and perform some operation then store result in a separate ...
3. How to easy serialize an xml file in objects with XStream library stackoverflow.com
I have the below xml file:
4. Max file size using xstream in java stackoverflow.com
I am writing out an array list which contains files in byte arrays i am reading it as follows
5. How to Marshall using JAXB (or XStream) to update an XML file without writing the whole file stackoverflow.com
Just as an example, lets say I have a customerX.xml file that I've unmarshalled using JAXB (or XStream) already. I update phone number of this customer in my Java object and then ...
6. Java - XStream closing connection to File stackoverflow.com
I load my XML like this:
After using XStream successfully I want to delete my file. I am not able to do so ...
7. Xml File generation - xstream coderanch.com
i need to build the xml file from database resultset -